Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Kyle Hardingham (2009 Pick #7 PSD) 186cm/85kg - DEF ESSENDON - DELISTED 2014 (here) (here)

Delisted.
They picked him before Mickey Barlow! Karma.. On the other hand Hardingham did train with us, so maybe a looksie? Also, repeatedly said it, let's go after Mason Shaw. Won't get much time there tb.

So A.Rance is a 2015 RFA.What are people's thoughts on freo having a crack at Rance?Richmond will have to deal with two quality FA agents in Cotchin and Rance in 2015,this could work in our favour.

I said it in another thread, i'm very confident we will go hard at one of the following:
A. Rance
T. Hawkins
T. Walker

Not sure which one, but i'd be shocked if we didn't have a legit crack.
*Unless we are saving cap flexibility for a look at Hogan?

Is a Victorian boy, but i know for a fact that Mitch Brown (recently delisted from Geelong) is in Perth at the moment meeting with Fremantle.

He is close mates with my brother

Wouldn't be upset with that.

UFO Tatsu

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 11, 2012
Perth, WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Wouldn't it help us, i thought that was what he was getting at?

Nope, the opposite actually.

People have been saying that Brendan McCartney is a good development coach and had a good relationship with the younger players in the Bulldog's team. Since he has been appointed development coach, the players might develop better but the environment might also be better that Hogan may not want to move back home.

Macca is widely known as one of the best developers of young talent in the game. Great for youngsters - not so much for the rest. I think he'll flourish under Macca's tutelage.

Cool, they can develop him for a couple years for us.

May 5, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Coniglio is obviously the one that both W.A. clubs will be going hard for next year, and I would imagine that overtures have already been made.

He's that dynamic midfielder that we are most in need of and would really compliment our trio of 6'3" mids.

He's looking like the GWS midfielder that would be most likely to leave the club at the end of next year, especially if he has a big offer put in front of him. With that being said though, I expect GWS to challenge for the top 8 next year in a big way and I think it will be enough for a guy like him to see that sticking around with them for another contract is the wisest choice to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back