Covertackle

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2012
Ipswich
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Melbourne Dees
Someone whip this up in Suns colors? It's my favorite design, and I'd love to see the Suns adopt it with a logo change to something that fits. Basically the Geelong jumper with a stripe removed and a logo thrown in its place.

ipxx52.jpg
Id like to see this in GC colours as well. looks pretty cool...

volkerball

Team Captain
Aug 25, 2013
Illinois
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Oakland Raiders
The colors don't clash as bad as I thought they would. With the right logo and fine tuning, that could look really good imo. Nice job putting it together.

Covertackle

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2012
Ipswich
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Melbourne Dees
I love the effort you have put in but if we wore this we would be the laughing stock of the league (with the exception of Essendon of course) I could see it working with Blue instead of the red and maybe keeping the yellow collar.
That's why youre a butcher...

Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
from an aesthetic point of view, all the ones i've posted above will look quite strange when on tv in fast paced action.

barcelona had a red & yellow away kit a year or two ago, it really doesn't look great.

i still think something like this would look great:

ivn1g54V75t4k.png

the logo suits a guernsey much better than our current one. plus there's a few different options/colour themes to apply to the design to create clash guernseys.

Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
i actually did send off an email to the club with the designs i did from a few pages ago, and got a reply today. in their reply, they stated "our designs for 2015 have already been locked in". so make of that what you will haha.
Did they thank you?

I hope they are filing them away, after all a 8 yo girl did a better job of designing the Port jumper than all the "professional" arts teams prior, check out these monstrosity's .

[URL='http://www.bomberblitz.com/mero/portaway.htm'] [/URL]

Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
Did they thank you?

I hope they are filing them away, after all a 8 yo girl did a better job of designing the Port jumper than all the "professional" arts teams prior, check out these monstrosity's .
yeah they did. they also said they'd pass on the designs to their manager for future reference.

similcity really does work well on most sports guernseys. freo and port's design change over the past few years really highlights that.

Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
yeah they did. they also said they'd pass on the designs to their manager for future reference.

similcity really does work well on most sports guernseys. freo and port's design change over the past few years really highlights that.
Totally agree, I think it would be good for the club to try a few designs while it is young. Soccer do it all the time and I would love to see a all black or Crows dark blue with the GC logo. The first ever members cards in 2009 had this and it looked wicked.

Back