Primetime Priceys shelter for degnerate punters (the betting thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I hear he's a good bloke that Lindop, probably become a truck driver once the jockey career finishes up
u know everytime i go to like something it goes to tweet. ******* hell hahaha

http://www.racingnetwork.com.au/caravan-rolls-on-penalised-1.5kg/tabid/83/newsid/22321/default.aspx

Caravan Rolls On has received a 1.5kg weight penalty for his Geelong Cup victory but it is still not enough to gaurantee him a start in the Melbourne Cup.

The penalty takes Caravan Rolls On's weight to 52.5kg for the Melbourne Cup and lifts the imported stayer to 36th on the order of entry.

“Caravan Rolls On was an impressive winner of the Geelong Cup and has a terrific record at 2400m and beyond with a Listed win in the Sandown Cup (3200m) and yesterday’s Group win,” said Racing Victoria's Greg Carpenter.

“He has been penalised 1.5kg to 52.5kg for the win, however he remains 7kg below the benchmark and thus he will need to secure a ballot exemption via the Lexus Stakes or rely upon a heavy attrition rate among final acceptances to secure a Melbourne Cup start.

“The quantum of penalty given to Caravan Rolls On, who was handicapped off a low weight in the Melbourne Cup, is commensurate with those given to Gris Caro (1.5kg) and Big Memory (2kg) earlier this Spring Racing Carnival.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Janes Addiction are awesome. Seen them live and unreal

Bloody then KC doubles, would have been a tied game

Yeah i caught them at Soundwave in Sydney a few years ago.. .watching Perry swig red wine whilst dry humping Japanese dancers was entertainign to say the least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back