List Mgmt. 2014 Trade and Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beams is a massive loss.

Greenbills will help fill the void with the hard ball gets but the effectiveness of Beams is irreplaceable.

Ohhhh really Miss Kate? Please PM me, or check out my profile on this new dating site called Grindr! My friends set it up for me. They say I should be putting myself out there. What a great bunch of mates I have.
upload_2014-10-23_10-18-25.png

Love Calculator results
These are the results of the calculations by Dr. Love:
Twinkletoes
heart.png
B Tron
99 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Twinkletoes and B Tron has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

Actually Outlaw don't listen to that stupid program. You go get your love buddy! It's clearly broken:

View attachment 88758
Elizabeth Banks
heart.png
kangaroos4eva
92 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Elizabeth Banks and kangaroos4eva has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

Ohhhh really Miss Kate? Please PM me, or check out my profile on this new dating site called Grindr! My friends set it up for me. They say I should be putting myself out there. What a great bunch of mates I have.

Not sure if it'll affect your chances but I took it as meaning she was a sucker for blue eye trevalla.

And done right, who can blame her?

15940_l.jpg

Elizabeth Banks
heart.png
kangaroos4eva
92 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Elizabeth Banks and kangaroos4eva has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.
"etc."? :knowinglookofknowing

"etc."? :knowinglookofknowing
Love Calculator results
Twinkletoes
heart.png
rines*
83 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Twinkletoes and rines* has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

Toes isn't going to be happy about this.

Hatchy1992/Jennifer Lawrence
63%

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Hatchy1992 and Jennifer Lawrence has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

Don't listen to it Jen. We both know it'll work out perfectly.

If they've got you on Grindr you're barking up the wrong bush.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WARNING! K4E is actually Dr Love and takes a cut from every Love Calculation.

Love Calculator results
JackReacher
heart.png
LoogieHensons
110 %

Dr. Love thinks this is a match made in heaven.

WARNING! K4E is actually Dr Love and takes a cut from every Love Calculation.

Love Calculator results

JackReacher
heart.png
LoogieHensons
110 %

Dr. Love thinks this is a match made in heaven.
Shh, who told you, was it Brett33 again?

Love Calculator results
Zondor
heart.png
Half Tonne Mom

69 %

Surprisingly low result, but on the serendipity scale this is a match made in heaven.

BigFooty as a dating site?

Well, it has been done before.

BigFooty as a dating site?

Well, it has been done before.

Indeed.

Back in the day this place was filled with laughing and riding and cornholing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back