GDFL Season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Corio and west seem to be self destructing , why would these clubs burn the people that have stuck around and done all the hard work

I don't think burn people is the correct word for Corio / Bazza. Bazza is only at Corio because of the money. He is not loyal or passionate about Corio he's there because they have and still pay the lasiest person every to play gdfl. If he was loyal to the club, he would play and coach the club for nothing or bear minimum because the club has, well and truly compensated him for years. The players don't and can't respect someone that doesn't train himself and can't run 10 metres without being stuffed himself. To lose a president that got $30,000 worth of sponsorship this year to keeping the laziest player/coach to ever play gdfl is an arguement in its self. It's a very sad week for Corio football club, the worst In it's history. To keep the laziest player ever and to lose arguably the potential best president ever. Sad sad week for Corio and it could end up being the end of Corio football club and too say players will leave with Bazza that's so far from the truth and Bazza knows that as the only players that respect him are the ones his giving 300 to 600 a game too and those players would be lucky to get 50 dollars a game else where. That's the real truth to the Corio story. Corio only trained once a week because the players decided why should we train twice a week when our coach doesn't even train.

I don't think burn people is the correct word for Corio / Bazza. Bazza is only at Corio because of the money. He is not loyal or passionate about Corio he's there because they have and still pay the lasiest person every to play gdfl. If he was loyal to the club, he would play and coach the club for nothing or bear minimum because the club has, well and truly compensated him for years. The players don't and can't respect someone that doesn't train himself and can't run 10 metres without being stuffed himself. To lose a president that got $30,000 worth of sponsorship this year to keeping the laziest player/coach to ever play gdfl is an arguement in its self. It's a very sad week for Corio football club, the worst In it's history. To keep the laziest player ever and to lose arguably the potential best president ever. Sad sad week for Corio and it could end up being the end of Corio football club and too say players will leave with Bazza that's so far from the truth and Bazza knows that as the only players that respect him are the ones his giving 300 to 600 a game too and those players would be lucky to get 50 dollars a game else where. That's the real truth to the Corio story. Corio only trained once a week because the players decided why should we train twice a week when our coach doesn't even train.
Yeah I apologize there on that

I have been a LifeLong Devil Fan and what has taken place in the last week has destroyed the club i love. This is officially the end to the once mighty devils. Blokes stealing cars to get to training, 6 blokes at training, playing for a coach that did a 2 hour coaching course at a pub 10years ago. The team won't win a game next year, a bunch of dinosaurs wattling around throwing elbows, they will spend about 40grand on utter s**t, just to put together a side, that's the only way coach O'Fool can recruit players, by throwing coin and flogs that will sit down before training eating pies with him and the fat secretary

I have been a LifeLong Devil Fan and what has taken place in the last week has destroyed the club i love. This is officially the end to the once mighty devils. Blokes stealing cars to get to training, 6 blokes at training, playing for a coach that did a 2 hour coaching course at a pub 10years ago. The team won't win a game next year, a bunch of dinosaurs wattling around throwing elbows, they will spend about 40grand on utter s**t, just to put together a side, that's the only way coach O'Fool can recruit players, by throwing coin and flogs that will sit down before training eating pies with him and the fat secretary
good try trying to turn club against the coach wont work you little grubs

Haha deadset flogs who ever is saying all this yeah the club has had a rough week but we didn't lose anyone cause of it yeah we lost a great president and a guy that help the club out s**t loads but if people don't wanna be there threw this tough time they really don't wanna be at the club or help the club out stop being of internet champions and go say something at the club or to bazza we have the best kids in the gdfl and will have success in years to come

Can anyone confirm that Josh Rees has walked out on East Geelong after winning the club best and fairest,and gone home to Barwon Heads.Apparently rumour has it that East are filthy after getting him a well paid job when he transferred over at the end of last season.He will be a big loss on the field for them,easily there best mid fielder,regardless of Challis winning league medal,and O'Toole in the side

Haha deadset flogs who ever is saying all this yeah the club has had a rough week but we didn't lose anyone cause of it yeah we lost a great president and a guy that help the club out s**t loads but if people don't wanna be there threw this tough time they really don't wanna be at the club or help the club out stop being of internet champions and go say something at the club or to bazza we have the best kids in the gdfl and will have success in years to come
That's interesting coming from you mate. Weren't you the one msging other clubs when you were jumping ship last week?

That's interesting coming from you mate. Weren't you the one msging other clubs when you were jumping ship last week?

yeah ill admit i was messaging other clubs,cause i didnt wanna play under a new coach i think my uncle has done so much for the footy club over the years and the way he is playing all the young kids instead of blokes that dont train and arent commited its great, the only reason im at corio now is cause i love the club and bazza is the coach of it say want yous want i know in 4-6 years we will be playing in a grand final just wait and see mate

and only club i talked to was east geelong due to my unckle is coach out there!!

I think people have forgot some of the footy baza has played for the club in years past and his service to club has been 2nd to none coulda went and played else were for a lot more money than wat he was getting he took the job on last year knowing how hard it was gunna be and bleed a lot of kids there is no quick fix for corio atm and with some of the comments from so called loyal supporters personal attacking there own you wonder why it's so hard to recruit quality people there to many puppets in the back ground trying to pull strings and I'm tipping most of you haven't put half the service baz has in over there keep bleeding the kids mate you know your in a rebuilding stage I'm sure it will pay off it the end good luck

Well BigRoo the Ship is sinking pal and the your going down with it
Why's the ship sinking you think it's bazzas fault after one year maybe look a bit deeper into why it's sinking you get on here and bag bazza wen he is doing his best with a club that had a lot off issues before he took over

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone confirm that Josh Rees has walked out on East Geelong after winning the club best and fairest,and gone home to Barwon Heads.Apparently rumour has it that East are filthy after getting him a well paid job when he transferred over at the end of last season.He will be a big loss on the field for them,easily there best mid fielder,regardless of Challis winning league medal,and O'Toole in the side

Very good player when he plays footy has to learn to Chanel his aggression in the right manner will be a big loss for East of he leaves he done majority of there grunt work last year

Well you could say there guilty of burning people who put hard work in 2years in a row youse have sacked the coach and have had 3 president changes I hear the treasurer has resigned also I'm gunna watch with interest to see who will put the work in over there now

It's great too see the support for Baz at Corio but at the same time sad to see the lack of support Washo has had at west , talk about a bloke that made a difference to a football club . I see all the the so called excitement about hounslow but I'm not sold , still stinks to me . And on top of that I hear now we have lost sims wall and Denham all following Washo . Tell me how that's going forward?

It's great too see the support for Baz at Corio but at the same time sad to see the lack of support Washo has had at west , talk about a bloke that made a difference to a football club . I see all the the so called excitement about hounslow but I'm not sold , still stinks to me . And on top of that I hear now we have lost sims wall and Denham all following Washo . Tell me how that's going forward?

Yeah ripping bloke to washo well time will tell mate if all the excitement in warranted

I
I think you'll be even more disappointed when the rest of the people come out who have left west it's close to 9-10 from the main 1's list from last yr

I
I think you'll be even more disappointed when the rest of the people come out who have left west it's close to 9-10 from the main 1's list from last yr
Also losing a gun recruit coming down from qld who would be a top 10 player in the gdfl He will be coming down Dan Kelly who played under washo in 2013 so that's two top rated players west have lost. Forrest looking the goods hit the jackpot picking washo up.

I
I
sounds like west should have taken a leaf out of the corio book. Iv also been told a few of the guys who left to forest are on less money than they were at west the just didn't like the direction the club was being led in by a president who is more keen on getting his name in the paper than helping the club. All you ever read is about is him crapping on from the outside it looks like he knows very little about football.

I

Hey falcon I play for west! Just wondering where you are getting your info from? I don't think you are correct

Hey falcon I play for west! Just wondering where you are getting your info from? I don't think you are correct
Geelongs a really small place and you ask the right questions to the right people you eventually get the right answers. I' was told this from a few different people who asked that I wouldn't drop any names until it all came out I'm sorry I'm not hutchy I'm just the every watchful falcon soaring through the sky with my eye on it all

Geelongs a really small place and you ask the right questions to the right people you eventually get the right answers. I' was told this from a few different people who asked that I wouldn't drop any names until it all came out I'm sorry I'm not hutchy I'm just the every watchful falcon soaring through the sky with my eye on it all

More gossip to go with the rest! West haven't lost anyone good so we will be fine.

More gossip to go with the rest! West haven't lost anyone good so we will be fine.
I sopose your leading goal scorer and the 2 out of 4 players you had that other teams actually knew their names and tagged them in rob sims and wall aren't that good of players. And when you lose 10 players regardless of ability that probebly won't affect your structure at all. Your right u will be fine hope you guys have recruited well because from the outside it dosnt look real promising good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back