Tweet Button

Remove this Banner Ad

is it possible to remove the word tweet so the button isn't so large? the problem i've got with the tweet button is that its damn close in size to the like button

but - since it appears you're about to change, i'll see what it looks like when it's done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes it does.
No, because `Like' still isn't the left-most button.

Also its in the middle of the screen now, wtf?

Can we not put Like on the left of that right-set lot of data, then Tweet in between Like & Reply?

No, because `Like' still isn't the left-most button.

Also its in the middle of the screen now, wtf?

Can we not put Like on the left of that right-set lot of data, then Tweet in between Like & Reply?

It solves it for me.

I'm sorry you are still affected.

oppd04.jpg

Yeah, middle

On a window that small it will be in the middle. I can't do anything about that.
You can move it between Like & Reply. Like is best to have in the middle because its easiest to undo if you misclick.

You can move it between Like & Reply. Like is best to have in the middle because its easiest to undo if you misclick.
That set of buttons is one block in the code. We can't move the Tweet there without making changes to the code that we don't want to make, as they will just be wiped every time the software is updated.

It is very easy to undo a mis-click of the Tweet button. Just close the pop-up window.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back