Not open for further replies.
1j3fk6.jpg

Awwwwww shiiiiit

I feel alive for the first time,

Each pixel hits my peepers like a land mine,

Without Chappy @ PAFC I been livin’ a lie

He’s flaunting mad aeroplane arms,

He makin’ the Tigs finals hopes fly

Young Holder Junior (aged 6) has developed a liking for Amelia Mulcahey (channel 7 weather girl). We're getting some good quality Dad/Son time each evening now. Mrs Holder's getting a bit shitty about it - although she'll deny it.
Sunny and 27 degrees tomorrow, if you're interested.

Channel Nine in Perth are making an effort too, with former Miss Universe Australia contestant Sherri-Lee Biggs raising the....temperature

007366-scherri-lee-biggs.jpg

Tweet icon!

This a recent add or have I just not noticed it before?

Coz every time I like a post, I almost tweet the bastard first...

Tweet icon!

This a recent add or have I just not noticed it before?

Coz every time I like a post, I almost tweet the bastard first...
Common problem at the moment. Bigfooty is trolling us all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've tried really hard guys, but I just can't understand this thread in any way. I don't understand the name, I don't understand anything you're talking about and I really want to. Please put me out of my misery.
Your problem is that you're trying to understand it, the whole premise is that it's randomness makes it impossible to understand, understand?

I've tried really hard guys, but I just can't understand this thread in any way. I don't understand the name, I don't understand anything you're talking about and I really want to. Please put me out of my misery.
The thread name is a way of paying hommage to a tweet that the eloquent Tex Walker shared with the world.

It is just people dribbling on about nothing.Similar to Seinfeld.

Formed by a group of nonconformist artists, deeply marked by the atrocities of the first World War, the I-get-really-a-get-these-days-brother movement, or I-get-really-a-get-these-days-brotherism, was created as a means to put into question established standards, notably artistic thought. Its founders wished to shock the proponents of conformity and destroy conformism, which governed the arts of the day. Having emerged first in Switzerland around 1916, I-get-really-a-get-these-days-brotherism revealed itself as a way for artists to express childish yet decadent thought.

It's like the difference between a toe and a toaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back