The off topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It'll be my first Arsenal game, going to Dortmund vs Hoffenheim before that though!

Great stuff, always great to watch your side live. Completely different experience. :)

Great stuff, always great to watch your side live. Completely different experience. :)

Yeah for sure, just hope we can put in a decent showing, couldn't think of anything worse than going halfway around the world and dropping points to QPR haha

Yeah for sure, just hope we can put in a decent showing, couldn't think of anything worse than going halfway around the world and dropping points to QPR haha

The game before I jetted off to the UK we lost to Palace 1-0 for their first win of the season. I was freaked I was in for a rough two months haha. I rock up and we beat Liverpool for the first time in our history.

Things work out. ;)

Just at times when he sings the faster pace/rock songs he has, at times like Moving out or Angry young man, but only live though. Some songs where he tries to belt it out live. He's fine through in the ballads or most songs, maybe I just prefer a more classical voice
Movin' Out is ******* class, I love it. Love how he counts into it. The original is in a much higher key.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Typeclub is on the podcast this week if anyone is curious about what he has to say about the Liverpool-Real Madrid match up tomorrow morning. ;)
Are you trying to convince people to listen or not?
If you are, you're not doing a good job of it ;)

Did anyone else know that all the segments in the Simpsons with McBain actually join together to form some semblance of a movie plot?

The final scene - The people Mendoza are talking to, they're the same faces as Burns' support team when he runs for governor I think?

Are you trying to convince people to listen or not?
If you are, you're not doing a good job of it ;)

He was actually fantastic, really recommend giving it a listen.

typeclub was really good on the podcast actually. Do recommend.

Since our semi-regular pundit Flameboy has taken a leave of absence we'll have to get you on to represent Chelsea sometime. I think you PMed me in the past expressing interest?

What happened to Kane Lucas? haven't heard that he's in the knob category with Robbo and Bootsma. Talent issue or application?
Bit of both.

Had big hamstring injuries in his first year and never really recovered.

Seemed very similar to Jordan Russell in regards to confidence. Both had the talent but neither seemed to be mentally capable of performing at the highest level.

Since our semi-regular pundit Flameboy has taken a leave of absence we'll have to get you on to represent Chelsea sometime. I think you PMed me in the past expressing interest?
Sure! I'll send you a PM, but I might not be able to for a few more weeks with uni going a bit mental at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back