Mitch Hallahan

Remove this Banner Ad

you guys have a great bloke into your footy club. i hope he gets the chance to continue to develop.

He had a tour of the facilities and still wanted to come to us. :eek:

But seriously sounds like a great guy and speaks very well.
to be fair, the stadium facilities are very good. i've had a tour myself and i was super impressed. in his 3 year contract (hopefully longer) he will most likely see the start of the new facilities too.

i'm about to have a listen to him now.

Hallahan's VFL stats this year:

hallahan.png

I wish Mitch all the best at the Suns.

I think he has real potential to be a really good player at afl level.

Sad he left and a little annoyed at what we let him go for but them's the breaks i guess.

to be fair, the stadium facilities are very good. i've had a tour myself and i was super impressed. in his 3 year contract (hopefully longer) he will most likely see the start of the new facilities too.

i'm about to have a listen to him now.

Yea same, although I have never seen inside the training facilities (besides what they show on Suns TV etc.). Will the new facilities be built in the next 3 years??

Will the new facilities be built in the next 3 years??
will definitely be built before the 2018 games. i'd say maybe at the end of next season we'll start to see some progress.

the comm games athlete village is already under construction (albeit very slowly, it's all flattened out so that's a start at least haha).

it's a pretty big project at carrara so i'd assume it'll be pretty soon.

Also commented on his childhood footy clubs post on Instagram. Seems like a really down to earth guy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else watch the interview on Suns TV?

Guess who he spoke to before he decided... the one and only Tom Lynch :D He strikes again!!

Apparently spoke very highly of life as a GC player and got his old friend Mitch on board. What a player, what a man.

I wonder how long he'll be out for, considering he had post-season surgery on his ankle or foot. Fingers crossed he is right for day 1 of pre-season!

Right for day one of pre season. Was a minor clean out.

Clayton always selects players with culture in mind. This guy has his head screwed on.
Which is the exact opposite from the Giants' approach. They simply select the best player they can in trades and drafts, ignoring their background or passion. If we had the GWS approach, 3/4 of our young blokes wouldn't still be with us. Clayton is a ******* God.

He has favourited my welcome tweet to him (I rarely tweet but felt the need) so he is tops in my books welcome Mitch

Yes he always responded to my tweets, and I'm facebook friends with his mum as well. Really down to earth footballer, and he plays that way too. :(

Anyone else watch the interview on Suns TV?

Guess who he spoke to before he decided... the one and only Tom Lynch :D He strikes again!!

Apparently spoke very highly of life as a GC player and got his old friend Mitch on board. What a player, what a man.

Mitch: I'm not sure I want to go to the Suns

'The Persuader' : Yes you do Mitch

Mitch : [in trance like state] Okay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back