TV shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Boardwalk Empire has just started again. Not much else on at the moment. I'm watching season 2 of Ray Donovan and Hell on Wheels. Looking forward to the last season of Sons of Anarchy. It seems to take ages to come around and then its gone just like that. Last season was great. Big improvement on the previous one , so looking forward to this one.
Yeah I am just getting back in to Boardwalk empire, washed the first two season and loved it but after the ending to the second season and the start of the third it sort of lost me. Also Sons is grat I think every year it just gets better

My partner and I are currently at the end of our second run-through of Bob's Burgers - might be our third for some seasons. Until the new season is ready to watch in its entirety, we're running through Season 2 of Boston Legal. I haven't seen it for many years and it's holding up well.

Started a new show A to Z, not bad. Got the chick who played the mother in How I Met Your Mother in it.
You're The Worst......... unbelievable show. Full on but hilarious.
Brickleberry is better then ever.
Forever is fantastic, must watch.
The Flash isnt too bad.
The 100 comes back tonight!

Started a new show A to Z, not bad. Got the chick who played the mother in How I Met Your Mother in it.
You're The Worst......... unbelievable show. Full on but hilarious.
Brickleberry is better then ever.
Forever is fantastic, must watch.
The Flash isnt too bad.
The 100 comes back tonight!
Miss some old favourites but currently watching

Madam Speaker
Gotham
The Flash
Crossing Lines
Revenge
Scandal
Legends
Persons of Interest
Scorpion
Sleepy Hollow
The Black List
Forever

Boardwalk Empire is all sorts of good at the moment... SOA, The Walking Dead, Gotham, Z Nation and American Horror Story are the others I'm watching right now, spoilt for choice.

Do you Prefer to Watch them each week with new episode or the Whole series at once?

I rather watch the whole Series at Once
I hear ya Dave, nothing like having a few series saved up, I saved up the first 3 series of GOT and watched them over a week. Good times...
Did similar with the first 2 of Boardwalk and Walking Dead, these days I'm too impatient and just get the episodes drip fed.

What series do you get into?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon the current season of Homeland is better than the first 2. Wasn't sure where they would go with it after Brody died, but It's been really good. (Apart frpm a couple standard Carrie moments)

Just watched the first three episodes of The Librarian. If you are into Indianna Jones type of movies, this is not dissimilar.
Funny and a bit of a fantasy but very watchable.
TV very boring at the moment so if anyone ahas been watching something new, let us know.
Other new shows I have just watched are:
The Honourable Woman - not bad
Strange Empire - which was slow at first but now I am getting into it.

Just watched the first three episodes of The Librarian. If you are into Indianna Jones type of movies, this is not dissimilar.
Funny and a bit of a fantasy but very watchable.
TV very boring at the moment so if anyone ahas been watching something new, let us know.
Other new shows I have just watched are:
The Honourable Woman - not bad
Strange Empire - which was slow at first but now I am getting into it.
What kind of shows do you like?

What kind of shows do you like?
Drama, Legal, Sci Fi, Fantasy mostly.
Not into the detective shows that are on commercial TV like NCIS, CSI, Criminal Minds, but then quite like Major Crimes and Elementary.
Don't have Foxtel which means that I miss out on quite a few shows but can still watch them from a Russian site I visit. (Like Game of Thrones).

Drama, Legal, Sci Fi, Fantasy mostly.
Not into the detective shows that are on commercial TV like NCIS, CSI, Criminal Minds, but then quite like Major Crimes and Elementary.
Don't have Foxtel which means that I miss out on quite a few shows but can still watch them from a Russian site I visit. (Like Game of Thrones).
How much bandwidth do you have, a month?

You could just DL.

How much bandwidth do you have, a month?

You could just DL.
50 gig and use most of it with shows like Good Wife, Madam Secretary, Person of Interest, Scorpian, Flash, Arrow, Downtown Abbey, Mentalist, Homeland plus various movies etc etc.

50 gig and use most of it with shows like Good Wife, Madam Secretary, Person of Interest, Scorpian, Flash, Arrow, Downtown Abbey, Mentalist, Homeland plus various movies etc etc.
You watch most of the shows I'm watchig right now.

No Gotham?

Weeds was good. Not sure if they decided to make another series.

Just completed the first 2 seasons of Trailor Park Boys, still have a few yrs to get through.

Do you watch The 100? Don't mind it.
Also what is Lost Girl like, have you seen it?
I can barely keep up with the current run of shows I have.

Marathoning through Seinfeld right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back