Jobs Dominated By Men Still The Most Deadly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, how dare I have had negative experiences with the CFMEU. Let's all have had wonderful experiences with them so we can validate your point.

I actually went to a union rally the other month. They were a delight to march with. Unlike the CMFEU.
You should try getting a job and spending less time on here spruiking verbal diarrhoea.

Read a book by William Farrel called Why Men Earn More ... debunks the whole male/female pay gap myth.

One of the main points he makes is men do the more dangerous and shitty jobs.
Warren Farrel? The MRA who writes for the fringe blog a voice for men?

I am sure it is a balanced and informative book

Warren Farrel? The MRA who writes for the fringe blog a voice for men?

I am sure it is a balanced and informative book

Pureley statistics based ... so yes it's balanced an informative.

Warren Farrell -

is an American educator, activist and author of seven books on men's and women's issues.
He came to prominence in the 1970s as one of the leading male thinkers[2] championing the cause of second wave feminism, and serving on the New York City Board of the National Organization for Women (NOW). However, he left NOW and is now recognized as one of the most important figures in the modern men's movement.

Pureley statistics based ... so yes it's balanced an informative.

Warren Farrell -

is an American educator, activist and author of seven books on men's and women's issues.
He came to prominence in the 1970s as one of the leading male thinkers[2] championing the cause of second wave feminism, and serving on the New York City Board of the National Organization for Women (NOW). However, he left NOW and is now recognized as one of the most important figures in the modern men's movement.
If you torture numbers enough you can get them to say whatever you want.

You're pretending you believe that these statistics are gathered by physically collecting pay slips and adding them up. That's ridiculous and obtuse.

Contribute like a reasonable person or leave.

Look at this guy threatening to ban conservatives again.

You're a disgrace and this forum is a disgrace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah

He's just calling out the intellectually dishonest -

Just because most of them happen to be conservative, is an interesting phenomenon
It's also a disgrace!

Blocking people from getting to work using force, threatening on site etc etc.

Yes, because only unions are violent towards other workers.

eB3tWOb.jpg

Read a book by William Farrel called Why Men Earn More ... debunks the whole male/female pay gap myth.

One of the main points he makes is men do the more dangerous and shitty jobs.
I once heard someone say that the reason men get paid more than women is because, if a fire were to break out in the work place, it would be the men exiting the building last. They would be helping to find the women and children on each floor and get them to safety. You can't ignore that men are expected by society to protect the women before anyone else.

the thread was de-reailed in the OP

Nowhere does the article that is linked mention the words 'men', 'women', or 'gender'
Does that somehow negate the fact that those professions aren't male dominated???

never looked at another colleague's pay slip before, mate...

anyway my current job doesn't actually have pay slips as I'm a contractor that sends out invoices at the moment.... more of a rhetorical statement earlier if I end up going back to my old job or something

Remove this Banner Ad

Back