Media ClarkeMedia Presents: The Official Top 10 Flogs Of All Time- Officially

Who will feature?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You weren't specific in your title. I also nominate Tony Abbott, Shane Warne and my maths lecturer.
I second those nominations, but I'll add Jeff Kennett.

Let's face it: he's going to put you on the list.
When i re-read what he was actually doing, I realised this thread was compromised and I would be somewhere near the top of the list.

#10: Ljp86

Here’s the issue with Ljp86, he is a terrible team player. This is emphasised by the fact that he’s a ball hog and has won the Mobbenfuhrer medal twice. His love for the Dragons club is admired but like Kobe is to the Lakers, he’s ultimately breaking them up from the inside. His reign as captain has lasted for over five actual real life years and even the thought of moving on and giving someone else a go hasn’t even crossed his mind during his first nine seasons. His bantering is revered by some for god knows why because he spends all of his time saying cheesy one-liners and coming up with stupid “fun facts” that people A) don’t care about and B) forget about almost instantaneously.
Nick-Young-Kobe-Bryant.jpg

Maybe if he gave the captaincy up a long time ago, the Dragons wouldn’t be a laughable club with only a pre-season competition trophy, which people don’t even care about hence why it’s on the verge of being scrapped, as the only novelty item in the trophy cabinet. Ljp86, you’re a flog who I’ve never liked because although you’re a great fantasy player, you’re a horrible bloke with no respect to your fantasy comrades and you’ve bastardised one of the key essences of the game which is to share the love. I wish your team the very worst as we approach finals and going by past efforts, it’s more than likely that you will crumble yet again.

Dislikes:
  • s**t bloke with a vendetta against the quality opposition such as the Furies and the Wonders.
  • Captained the Dragons FFC to their first finals win since their merger last season (end of Season 7), his ninth season as a captain.
  • Despite a push from league admin Boncer34 to remove him from the helm in the best interests of the club and league, he didn’t want to give up his personal “success”.
  • Many people have left the club as a direct result of his dictatorship and many of those many now have little interest in the league.
  • His ability to banter is extremely overrated.
  • Has awarded himself the Best and Fairest of his own club three times after winning it in Season 8.
  • Became temporary admin and made sure he let everyone know that he was top s**t, or so he thought.

• How he treats Juggle Balla:

Shut up dickhead.

Floggishness:

7.4/10

Last edited:
Bettsmagic? 2121? They'll go down in history.

1 - Kerrby
2 - The Jet
3 - Juggalo Balla
4 - Bettsmagic
5 - Tim_Saints
6 - 2121
7 - EBIAC
8 - Uncle Leo
9 - Okeydoke7
10 - ClarkeM

No Pacey makes list invalid.

Don't align the furies with your useless club clarkey.

Once again, the people in the poll aren't the pool of candidates
Hurry up! I'm bored at work and the first one was great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because I'm the king of you all.

Why are you?

You are a sad little man. Thats why.

I'm here because work is quiet so far today. And I saw this thread and it's the first one that has interested me this season.

You are a sad little man. Thats why.

I'm here because work is quiet so far today. And I saw this thread and it's the first one that has interested me this season.
I'm sad because I am better than you? Okay :).

What's your extension, I'll call you and give you some entertainment. I'm sitting in a coffee shop considering whether to go buy some new leather kicks.

I'm sad because I am better than you? Okay :).

What's your extension, I'll call you and give you some entertainment. I'm sitting in a coffee shop considering whether to go buy some new leather kicks.

First line makes no sense.

Second line makes no sense.

Oh actually I can see you now at that coffee shop, why are you on as laptop on bigfooty?

First line makes no sense.

Second line makes no sense.

Oh actually I can see you now at that coffee shop, why are you on as laptop on bigfooty?
Okay dad.

Why not? Free wifi. I work when I want to work. Catching up an all the praise my thread is getting despite it only being on two pages which must mean it is horrible.

Okay dad.

Why not? Free wifi. I work when I want to work. Catching up an all the praise my thread is getting despite it only being on two pages which must mean it is horrible.

Cheap skate right here.

Wow, when did I say that? About 5 months ago?

Why are you so hung up on everything I say to you?

Is there something you need to tell me?

Hurry up! I'm bored at work and the first one was great.
Who do you want to be next?
Cheap skate right here.

Wow, when did I say that? About 5 months ago?

Why are you so hung up on everything I say to you?

Is there something you need to tell me?
Cheap skate at a cafe which advertises free wifi? You're the one on BigFooty during work hours and yet I'm the cheap skate. :p
Not sure what you're talking about. What are you hung up on?

Speaking of hung up, give me your extension. I want to order whatever it is you sell.

PS: Let's get to 5,030 pages. Keep up the good work.

Who do you want to be next?

Cheap skate at a cafe which advertises free wifi? You're the one on BigFooty during work hours and yet I'm the cheap skate. :p
Not sure what you're talking about. What are you hung up on?

Speaking of hung up, give me your extension. I want to order whatever it is you sell.

PS: Let's get to 5,030 pages. Keep up the good work.

Yes as I have a life outside of here at night, I don't need to go to cafes for free wifi .....

You are hung up on a lot of what I say, you signature says it all.

What is it about me that gets to you so much? You are obsessed

Back