Society/Culture Violence in Society; Who is to blame?

Remove this Banner Ad

Believe what you want.

UNIT in his bunker

large_prepper1.sept.5.2009.JPG

No-one will ever find it...

10312572819a8f738bc10be85f1cb3ee.jpg

This rubbed me the wrong way.

And start teaching boys not to ******* rape

You know what, I reckon I've already got that one down pat thanks.

How many more women need to get knocked down before society stands up and stops it

Isn't that what society has being doing? For absolutely ages?

The next step in equality is walking to the car without fear

I'm not personally a female, but really, do females feel fear walking to their car? Really?

Stop focusing on how I look society

Everyone focuses on how everyone looks, regardless of gender.

I'm not personally a female, but really, do females feel fear walking to their car? Really?

Absolute disgrace that ad.

The fact small children have been exploited for it just makes it more detestable.

Modern feminism makes me sick.

remind me of this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute disgrace that ad.

The fact small children have been exploited for it just makes it more detestable.

Modern feminism makes me sick.
Interesting. The thing that makes me sick is the quoted figure of 1 in 5 women being raped, but yeah, I guess some little girls saying * is much, much worse, hey Shooter?

You really do scour the internets looking for things to be offended about don't you Shooter?

Obviously in response to the idea that women invite rape through what they wear or their behaviour.
.... you can trawl through this thread for questionable opinions on this. So yes, this is an valid point.

Obviously in response to the idea that women invite rape through what they wear or their behaviour.
.... you can trawl through this thread for questionable opinions on this. So yes, this is an valid point.

And the concept males apparently have to 'unlearn the urge to rape'...

Not offensive in the slightest?

And the concept males apparently have to 'unlearn the urge to rape'...

Not offensive in the slightest?

I don't know what you are talking about.

The ad stated, "Stop telling girls how to dress, and start telling boys to not ******* rape".

Do you disagree?

I don't know what you are talking about.

The ad stated, "Stop telling girls how to dress, and start telling boys to not ******* rape".

Do you disagree?

I disagree that boys need to be 'told' not to rape, as though it isn't something they already have drilled into them from birth.

The reality is rapists, like paedophiles and serial killers, are bad eggs who are gonna rape regardless of whether they are told it is or isn't acceptable.

Ads like that suggest there is a rapist lurking inside every man just bursting to get out....something I find personally offensive in the extreme.

I disagree that boys need to be 'told' not to rape, as though it isn't something they already have drilled into them from birth.

The reality is rapists, like paedophiles and serial killers, are bad eggs who are gonna rape regardless of whether they are told it is or isn't acceptable.

Ads like that suggest there is a rapist lurking inside every man just bursting to get out....something I find personally offensive in the extreme.
boys don't need education on issues around consent? Brilliant Shooter, just brilliant.

if it is drilled into them at birth, why are rape and sexual assault statistics so high?

The reality is, rapists are more likely to rape someone they know.

The reality is, for the longest time it has been suggested that women invite this crime onto themselves due to what they were wearing, whether they were drunk etc.... and THAT is offensive.

Stop telling girls how to dress

Is there a man on the planet with fully-functioning testosterone producing nuts who doesn't enjoy the sight of a scantily clad sexy woman?

99.9% of the time I hear the word ****, in my social circles, it's coming from a woman describing another woman.

Perhaps women need the re-education program? Now wouldn't that be one for the books....

My first question would be: Ladies, why do you all hate each other's guts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back