GRFL Season 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

T
They must be pretty special cards. Considering they didn't show any of them today. I think we can disregard any of your future opinions.
They got beaten yes well done to wandella who a lot wrote off at the start of the year they are going to be a force again for years to come wakool on the other hand who knows what next year will bring with a few blokes set to hang the boots up

Early news is the Tiggers are adding some Bulldogs to their list!
If true will be a huge inclusion.
But a similar rumour was floated last year!

I assume if its the similar rumour as last year you are referring to Ladson and Rosa? Did I read somewhere that Ladson is a chance for a coaching role at the Pioneers?

I assume if its the similar rumour as last year you are referring to Ladson and Rosa? Did I read somewhere that Ladson is a chance for a coaching role at the Pioneers?
Rosa has been helping with the recruiting at Golden Square, so I would assume that he wouldn't be going anywhere.

Tom Fawcett of Nullawil offerred assistant coach at Charlton and a large packet if he can get a few mates from uni to travel back with him each week. One of these blokes is reportedly an ex Seymour lions footballer.

Will he drag anyone up the calder from Nullawill. Jack Barry? and Kal Heslop?

Just what i heard at the Culgoa pub the other night.

Tom Fawcett of Nullawil offerred assistant coach at Charlton and a large packet if he can get a few mates from uni to travel back with him each week. One of these blokes is reportedly an ex Seymour lions footballer.

Will he drag anyone up the calder from Nullawill. Jack Barry? and Kal Heslop?

Just what i heard at the Culgoa pub the other night.

Nullys plan backfired a little I heard they were after Rhys Thompson from Charlie!

Any news on Thompson to Nullawill?

Will be running low on $$$ after 2014s tilt at the flag

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NAMBOUR & HINTERLAND BLUES AFC
Looking to move to the Sunshine coast Qld for lifestyle change?
Nambour are looking for Players to Strengthen the current playing list for Season 2015.
Currently playing in the QFA North.
Assist with finding employment.
PM Snowy73 if interested

NAMBOUR & HINTERLAND BLUES AFC
Looking to move to the Sunshine coast Qld for lifestyle change?
Nambour are looking for Players to Strengthen the current playing list for Season 2015.
Currently playing in the QFA North.
Assist with finding employment.
PM Snowy73 if interested
How's ultima looking this season fellas..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back