NFL 2014 NFL - Week 8

Remove this Banner Ad

"The broncos form isn't really too strong right now"

Based on what?

Palmer didn't play with the Cardinals.

They lost to the Seahawks and the Seahawks have been dodgy.

The first 2 games of the season they won by only a TD each time.

They Jets are just bad.

Their form is strong, just not that strong.

Palmer didn't play with the Cardinals.

They lost to the Seahawks and the Seahawks have been dodgy.

The first 2 games of the season they won by only a TD each time.

They Jets are just bad.

Their form is strong, just not that strong.
No, the Seahawks look dodgy now. They annihilated Green Bay in their home game before that but everyone seems to have forgotten that already. So they are just patchy.

I think the Broncos might be vulnerable tomorrow morning.

The Broncos form isn't really too strong right now.

I don't think the Chargers need to run the ball. Rivers has exploited the Broncos before with his long passing.

Last week the Broncos played in what can only be described as a carnival. They were getting away with everything, playing against 2nd and 3rd stringers and getting praise from all corners of the country. I think they could be getting overconfident.

Should be a great game.

Whatttt?? We dominated last week, had nothing to do with Mannings "record game". Before that we have been pretty strong except for a few poor finishes and letting teams back into the game. This broncos team is far better than last year. Saying that, Chargers always get up for these games so I expect it to be close.

Seahawks are 3-3 and the Broncos lost to them.

You don't have to be some professional punter to see this.

The Jets are a laughing stock. Beating them means nothing.

Arizona turns up without Palmer and still does well enough to be only 4 points down at 3 qtr time.

We'll see what happens today. Von Miller could just smash Rivers a couple of times and it will turn the game but I doubt it. I think the Chargers were resting players last week and taking it easy because this divisional match is worth much more to them than the Chiefs game.

Whatttt?? We dominated last week, had nothing to do with Mannings "record game". Before that we have been pretty strong except for a few poor finishes and letting teams back into the game. This broncos team is far better than last year. Saying that, Chargers always get up for these games so I expect it to be close.

I think Peyton leaving his 'record' for PRIME TIME had just a smidgeon to do with the whole team lifting. ;)

Great drive Broncos. Manning to Sanders show. :thumbsu: Get first score of game early in second Q… glad I missed nuttin'.

Arizona turns up without Palmer and still does well enough to be only 4 points down at 3 qtr time.

We'll see what happens today. Von Miller could just smash Rivers a couple of times and it will turn the game but I doubt it. I think the Chargers were resting players last week and taking it easy because this divisional match is worth much more to them than the Chiefs game.

Seahawks were still in form when we lost to them. As for the others, you can only beat who you play. I think we have room to improve but we are markedly better than last year in all areas.

Chiefs are in AFC West too..

Both are worth 1 win, no more, no less. So I am not sure how letting the Chiefs game go so they could rest up for the Broncos makes sense. Oh wait... no roof guy. Yep, makes sense now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No getting away with murder tonight Broncos.

Pass D has been impressive. But I tuned in late. The NFL officials embarrassing themselves with determining the difference between DPI and Holding.. didn't happen in the uber levels of Gridiron officiating back in 1998-2000 of VGFL.

He gathers that the hole will appear under their armpit.. 7 carries 5 yards.. :confused:

Very confusing. They're only giving the ball to him to make sure the defense doesn't know it's going to be a pass every single time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back