No Oppo Supporters The TAN XIV - 100% ASADA APPROVED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

"‘I only wish that such interest in player welfare had been present in 2012" - Ben McDevitt
bf9.gif

Does anyone even watch cricket anymore?

Talk about an industry ******* itself up with over exposure!
Wrecked the game by playing 12 months of the year, 3 formats. Money and greed.
There's just no buy in, I don't even know half the players....of our national team!
s**t, when I was a kid I knew every players mother's maiden name.

Talk about an industry ******* itself up with over exposure!
Wrecked the game by playing 12 months of the year, 3 formats. Money and greed.
There's just no buy in, I don't even know half the players....of our national team!
s**t, when I was a kid I knew every players mother's maiden name.
Yep im suffering the same thing with cricket, the only game i go out of my way for is the boxing day test and thats more because of the fond memories of my father sitting there all day with a beer in his hand watching every ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cool man, you sure know how to find a reasonable field for him with lots of chances :D.

Perhaps racing under lights soured him last time, can forgive. Should be some lovely EW odds too ;)
I thought it looks like a weak field.......i may be mistaken.
It's actually the Yarra Valley Food and Wine Festival on the same day.... We win, we drink.......we lose , we drink. .... all good.

I thought it looks like a weak field.......i may be mistaken.
It's actually the Yarra Valley Food and Wine Festival on the same day.... We win, we drink.......we lose , we drink. .... all good.
Yeah look it's not a classy field at all (barring potentially the 12) just an even one which creates lots of chances.

I've got the 12 on top but 10, 7 and 6 (your bloke) also have upside with typically honest EW chances to the 1, 2 and 3. It's probably too many genuine chances against for me to want to load up on anything; If Kareeming can find some of his last prep form, it's probably too good for these but you know what it's like with nags. Anyway I think some of these will come out, so we'll just wait till scratchings and see how it maps :thumbsu:

Best of luck and enjoy the Festival, should be a great day win, lose or draw.

That was the most full on thing ive heard on the scanner ever.

Cop chase from dandy to swan reach. Hijacked 10 cars, had 3 hostages, a sawn off 12 gauge, 2 choppers, police and hwy patrol from melbourne, pakky, moe, morwell, traralgon, bairnsdale, lakes entrance and orbost and the SOG team in pursuit ... all in under 3hrs and up to speeds of 180kmh ....
Nightrider.jpg

Yeah look it's not a classy field at all (barring potentially the 12) just an even one which creates lots of chances.

I've got the 12 on top but 10, 7 and 6 (your bloke) also have upside with typically honest EW chances to the 1, 2 and 3. It's probably too many genuine chances against for me to want to load up on anything; If Kareeming can find some of his last prep form, it's probably too good for these but you know what it's like with nags. Anyway I think some of these will come out, so we'll just wait till scratchings and see how it maps :thumbsu:

Best of luck and enjoy the Festival, should be a great day win, lose or draw.
Yeah, good Tri you've selected there.
Here's hoping for a bit of rain.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back