Season 2015..

Remove this Banner Ad

And the Todd Grayson, like Adam Flagg at GWS, who were never on an AFL list but did play for them prior to their entry to the AFL.
Correct, Grayson was on the Suns academy list. Doesn't matter, he has been a gun at NEAFL level, which is a comp that is a little better then the O&M. As I said, he will go very well for the Raiders.Goldsack will be good as well . He missed 3 games due to injury in the latter half of the season, came back but obviously wasn't right, thus his last 3 or 4 games were a bit ordinary.Fully fit, he will go well. Grayson is the one though. Is a very good player.

Correct, Grayson was on the Suns academy list. Doesn't matter, he has been a gun at NEAFL level, which is a comp that is a little better then the O&M. As I said, he will go very well for the Raiders.Goldsack will be good as well . He missed 3 games due to injury in the latter half of the season, came back but obviously wasn't right, thus his last 3 or 4 games were a bit ordinary.Fully fit, he will go well. Grayson is the one though. Is a very good player.

By the way, whispers are Creswell has possibly 2 more good players from up here that will /may go and join the Raiders.. time will tell if this occurs.

Apparently Cresswell is one of the smartest football coaches going around so you would think he will be great for the Raiders existing players as well as the guys he's bringing in. A mate who plays for Morningside said he's unbelievable to listen to. The Raiders were screaming out for a good coach after the last 2 years and now they have one. I want them to go well along with Doggies, Saints and a few other clubs because I want to see a good comp again.

Reported up here in the local paper and news bulletin, that he had enough of traveling the hume, and had signed at heights... big loss for wang, best and fairest from this season

I don't think there would be any football fan wouldn't like to see the saints do well. It's obviously tough for them. Hard to recruit because they're out of the way and it's hard to keep the kids because they don't have the jobs in the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wodonga Raiders have announced 2 more recruits from Southport, be it Todd Grayson and Jake Goldsack. Both these guys will be gun players in the O&M.
Grayson in particular...... was on the Suns list 3 seasons ago and imo was unlucky to be delisted. Is a gun player.
So Raiders have so far recruited these 2 plus Derrick (Palm Beach) and got Heta back..... this surely will help their results in 2015.

Wonder if Derricks younger brother will go down too? Played his best footy under cresswell over the last 3 years

With Brock McLean being delisted and at the age he is(28) wouldn't suprise me if Albury is having a crack at him. They neally do with everybody else who gets delisted!

It's going to be tough to get a game with Albury and Lavi next year. They both seem to be landing plenty of recruits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just when you didn't want to hear it, but rumour is that the Tigers are headhunting Benalla and GVFL gun in Josh Mellington. A walk up gun player.

The rumour mill has it that Lavington are also apparently into a gun midfielder from Benalla. With Daniel Maher and James Saker both Benalla boys it makes sense that they would have ties at the club. Didn't Lavi sign an ex Benalla B&F winner the other day as well? Hopefully this is the year they can take the extra step and make the GF. Can't see anyone else troubling the top 3 sides.

It is good news for the Dogs. Hope his body holds up at 36 and he can kick a few.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rovers apparently sounding out Kyabram's Liam Ogden for 2015. Appears a number of the Ky boys are on the move.

See the draw has been released today, great to see a good friday match again and even better for me, its in wang..
Rd 1 wangaratta vs Wod riders (good fri )
Wodonga vs North Albury (sat)
Corowa Vs Lavy (Sat)
Myrtleford Vs Alb (sun)
Yarra vs Rovers (sun)

Other highlights Lavy vs yarrawonga rd2 under lights, lavy - alb rd 7, alb /yarra rd 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back