Saga should be over soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a generalization. Surprised at the amount of supporters from other clubs that are intellectual cheats. Also surprised at how some are more devoted to James Hird than Essendon supporters. Do know that there are lots of supporters from other clubs that have more sense than the one's posting here.

Why did you even bother writing this? It's useless

Yep, what the denizens of the HTB were saying right back when Ziggy was first commissioned....and to the howls of protest by the EFC HTB apologists too i must add.

It was obvious that the Vlad, Keltie, Evans nexus was executing a cover-up of a systemic PED program, ON BEHALF OF THE EFC.

But then up popped Jimmy, who just wouldn't accept his rightful whack as the instigator along with his mentor Corc.

God bless his little cotton socks....and yours too Tania, can't forget you.

Under the bus went his Club....and everyone in it.

What an appointment it was when good ol Year 8 educated Timmy tried to play powerbroker and appoint the Dream Team.

Go Jimmy......Go Timmy

But have you seen Timmys glasses? They're really thick. Surely a sign of superior intelligence.

Surprised me no end, if a poll was taken Hawthorn fans would be way out in front with North Melbourne second.

One only needs to understand some football history to work out why.

Bit harsh on all the Carlton, collingwood, Richmond, WCE, Sydney, Geelong, bulldogs, st kilda, Adelaide, GWS , Freo, GWS, GC, port and Melbourne supporters IMHO.

Yep, what the denizens of the HTB were saying right back when Ziggy was first commissioned....and to the howls of protest by the EFC HTB apologists too i must add.

It was obvious that the Vlad, Keltie, Evans nexus was executing a cover-up of a systemic PED program, ON BEHALF OF THE EFC.

But then up popped Jimmy, who just wouldn't accept his rightful whack as the instigator along with his mentor Corc.

God bless his little cotton socks....and yours too Tania, can't forget you.

Under the bus went his Club....and everyone in it.

What an appointment it was when good ol Year 8 educated Timmy tried to play powerbroker and appoint the Dream Team.

Go Jimmy......Go Timmy

So accurate it is scary.

What is McDipshit afraid of? AFLPA is asking for it to go straight to tribunal.

It's making it easier for ASADA. They can skip the ADRVP. Surely their case is water tight?

First Essendon whinge about process not being followed, now you want to skip the process?

as much as the lettuce leaves hovering over the ass of essendon gladdens me, i thought mcdevitt's comments were probably out of line. clearly borne out of frustration at several factors. it was a poor comment, but similarly poor as those calling it cowardice that he will instead take the time - i get the feeling there is some posturing taking place, with those in the know closer to the matter probably well aware that ASADA do not have the powers to fast track the proceedings and are guided, if not hamstrung by process - or simply ignorant of that fact.
the proof will be in the pudding, so to speak. there would have been plenty of opportunity for mcdevitt to gloat in the washup if he's done the job he should have.

I hear what you are saying but as CEO of an organisation that is being smashed from pillar to post, he probably felt he needed to get on the front foot if nothing else for staff morale. His motive may not have been to stick it up EFC (that was just a sidebar benefit) but to stick up for all of his employees.

as much as the lettuce leaves hovering over the ass of essendon gladdens me, i thought mcdevitt's comments were probably out of line. clearly borne out of frustration at several factors. it was a poor comment, but similarly poor as those calling it cowardice that he will instead take the time - i get the feeling there is some posturing taking place, with those in the know closer to the matter probably well aware that ASADA do not have the powers to fast track the proceedings and are guided, if not hamstrung by process - or simply ignorant of that fact.
the proof will be in the pudding, so to speak. there would have been plenty of opportunity for mcdevitt to gloat in the washup if he's done the job he should have.
I'm happy he has taken an aggressive stance publicly defending ASADA's position. This has become a PR battle and he just put the AFLPA with all its media access back into place.

Wallis Spreadsheets started in June 2012, the program started in November 2011, 7 months worth of injections missing. Thymosin was ordered in December or Jan 2011/2012and they believe a spreadsheet from June at the earliest covers that Thymosin order in Dec/Jan

It is lol worthy

Worth a re-quote to highlight the stupidity of some of the arguments being put up about records being kept.

First Essendon whinge about process not being followed, now you want to skip the process?
Only when it suits them. Like taking ASADA to court instead of responding to the notices and following the process

Perhaps the only process they know is jabbing players with unknown substances? After all, because of their process that's why we are here today

What good reason would you give for not wanting to 'skip' a few rubber stamping steps that are going anyway to speed up what we are all getting tired of. There is no good reason that it shouldn't follow what the AFLPA suggests. No harm to anyone. Why would anyone on this forum disagree with a fair expedited process for the players. It's not about fairness for a lot anymore. It's something else and it's pretty ugly.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Define need? I'm pretty sure you'd agree with me that helping an athlete recover is of greater need than giving them a pain killer to allow them to play through an injury.
So now you are saying the drugs helped the athletes recover? I thought AOD didn't do anything!
For goodness sake get your story to be consistent! If AOD helped them recover faster than normal it becomes a PED. That's how many of the PEDs work. You recover faster leading to increased training loads and thus increased performance.
If it didn't do anything then you are injecting a drug that can have a reaction to it (as any drug can) into a healthy individual for no reason!

So either way, it's wrong!

What good reason would you give for not wanting to skip a few rubber stamping steps that are going anyway to speed up what we are all getting tired of. There is no good reason that it shouldn't follow what the AFLPA suggests. No harm to anyone. Why would anyone on this forum disagree with a fair expedited process for the players. It's not about fairness for a lot anymore. It's something else and it's pretty ugly.
I can give you a reason, it might be right, it might be wrong.
The EFC/Hird took ASADA to court over the process of the investigation, maybe, just maybe they are following the process to the letter

McDs comments are grossly undignified and undermine the public service status of his outfit. In his statement today he is complaining, in the name of a Federal Government Authority, about people and legal entities (Hird and Essendon) exercising their legal rights. He will certainly be reprimanded.
McD makes a comment and look at all the sooks come out.
Sook it up Bobby, i am loving it.

Process.......you know the thing Essendon have been screaming about for 2 years
No
Aflpa want to speed up the process by asking ASADA to fast track what is essentially rubber stamping to get to what matters.
It's sensible and fair particularly given the 2 years that this has been going on. Any effort to delay anymore has nothing to do with fairness. Process is just disingenuous excuse that ASADA and many on this board are now hiding behind.
Pathetic really

No
Aflpa want to speed up the process by asking ASADA to fast track what is essentially rubber stamping to get to what matters.
It's sensible and fair particularly given the 2 years that this has been going on. Any effort to delay anymore has nothing to do with fairness. Process is just disingenuous excuse that ASADA and many on this board are now hiding behind.
Pathetic really
But Essendon delayed it, now they want to speed it up

Yo-Yo?

No
Pathetic really
Really?, maybe thats what ASADA thought of the court case.
Or maybe he reads these boards and has taken offense to you calling him Mcdipshit.
Suck it up telsa1962, he is in control.

Really?, maybe thats what ASADA thought of the court case.
Or maybe he reads these boards and has taken offense to you calling him Mcdipshit.
Suck it up telsa1962, he is in control.
Sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back