Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The British used to be good for steaks years back when you paid for a lump of meat and then cooked it yourself on the barbie outside. :thumbsu:

Apples and peanuts.
Dodo stuffed up because he didn't realise that apples are apples whereas peanuts aren't nuts.
:D

I am a Bigfooty Legend now so you guys better start being nicer to me unless you want a ban.

v3H9s2v.jpg

Your problem is that you're trying to understand it, the whole premise is that it's randomness makes it impossible to understand, understand?
Start on page 1 and work your way through.
The thread name is a way of paying hommage to a tweet that the eloquent Tex Walker shared with the world.
It is just people dribbling on about nothing.Similar to Seinfeld.
needs Eddie Dingle orientation.
Formed by a group of nonconformist artists, deeply marked by the atrocities of the first World War, the I-get-really-a-get-these-days-brother movement, or I-get-really-a-get-these-days-brotherism, was created as a means to put into question established standards, notably artistic thought. Its founders wished to shock the proponents of conformity and destroy conformism, which governed the arts of the day. Having emerged first in Switzerland around 1916, I-get-really-a-get-these-days-brotherism revealed itself as a way for artists to express childish yet decadent thought.
It's like the difference between a toe and a toaster.
You don't get to 1600 pages by being easy to understand. Get really a get these days brother is a way of life

Oh right. So basically this;

izyuqbwYKNQEG.gif

?

Nandos is ******* mediocre.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bald guys make up a disproportionate percentage of people wearing PAFC gear on days when Port aren't playing.

Was awake at 4am so took in the Richmond final again on Fox.
Elimination final 2005, beat North Melbourne by 87 points.
Elimination final 2014, led Richmond by 87 points WITH 12 MINUTES TO GO IN THE THIRD QUARTER!
Just sayin

I present The Commando from Chuck Wagon. :p

vGKSIVD.jpg
Now I know what a disease-ridden pustulent dead elephant's vagina looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back