Minecraft Minecraft 2 - The second server

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah it works really well. I had to tweak mine to get the drops to fall down a chute instead of stay in a chest, but either way it's a nifty construct.

It's not particularly fast - unless if you lag up on chooks in the workhouse - but have it near where you spend time and you can just leave it run.

First project on server.

2mwt82e.png

2ccmmo0.png

I'd just like to say I have been on this server a bit more the last 7 days and my previous lag problem seems to have gone away.

Building a modern house atm. Just trying to use the new polished blocks for the house to see what they look like. Not sure about them yet and may just revert back to using quartz.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quartz is probably still a classier looking material than any of three new stones.
Yeah I don't understand the new stones. Unless it gives skin makers a bit more scope for new block designs? But we have all of the coloured clays.

Tree farm up and working - not sure how advance/less it is compared to Mulls which can be found at his house, but I spent a bit of time on this and it seems it's not as good as I thought it was going to be.

Notes:
Switch to turn on can be found between the chests
Refill bonemeal at the top (create stairs if you're first to use it)
Bonemeal can be found by going through either a Nether portal to the minimap/tunnels and find the sign saying XP Farm - go collect from skeletons.
Don't destroy any of the random cobble posts
It stops around the blue wool pillar (you'll have to axe it down there and restart (clear the front area too)

Found at: x-1059 y70 z-1130 or going North from the central station, then the line at the North station (please don't touch anything in that around though).

If anyone can improve it please try, let me know and if you break it please remember what you did to it and fix it. Fencing will go around it soon.

Pictures:

It crushes leaves and saplings can be found in the chest near where you place the sap (on the dirt block) and near the lever.

I have installed an item elevator using the water glitch format. Very handy and saves us from the lagfest that dropper-based elevators cause.

Anyone wishing to do this simply needs to silk touch some ice blocks, and collect a shitload of glass.

Tut here (don't need to do the redstone, he's just using it to feed items into it. Can throw stuff into the water or have it connect to other waterways.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back