Goulburn Valley FL 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Ringo has stated quite emphatically on this forum that he hasnt "applied" for any GV jobs. Does that mean if you dont apply formally there is a loophole and we have been lied too if in fact the club has asked about your availability and you strt discussion?
I'm outraged and aghast if this were the case................lied to!?........us........??
Haha..no need to be outraged mate..all truthful! I wont be coaching in the GV. Has been interesting reading about my future life on here considering I don't know it :)

Hey Ringo you had best still talk to us when you have that Bendigo job ... think rumour, innuendo and general aghastness (that should be a word) on all our behalves ...

Is Luke Ball in the mix for any of the coaching jobs still up for grabs. Heard Rochy spoke to him but got scared off by the $$

Have heard he may be having a year with his brother who plays with Old Xavs in the VAFA. Interesting to see where he ends up or whether he decides to have a year away from the game all together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

justin Sherman to Coach Ky, from Melbourne! This bloke will destroy the joint, absolute knob...bad decision
Don't Ky and Pascoe Vale play an annual Praccy match every year??? Could be interesting considering Sherman has a year to run on his contract at Pacco?

Thanks Jon Dough, I hope for Kyabram Football Clubs sake I am wrong but this guy doesn't have the greatest reports on him as a bloke. Will end in tears

Thanks Jon Dough, I hope for Kyabram Football Clubs sake I am wrong but this guy doesn't have the greatest reports on him as a bloke. Will end in tears

In small towns my thoughts are you need the coach to be there and take training and be seen to be the leader. The locals make the majority of all teams and although not every coach lives locally you need to be there minimum 1 night a week. The senior assistant taking training throughout pre season and into matches will almost be the pseudo coach. I dont think Ive seen a senior GV coach base themselves in Melbourne and just play and coach on weekends. Anyone else has?
Is this 100% how Sherman is going to do it?

Only consideration in the GV is Euroa who have more Melbourne based senior players ( 1sts , 2nds) than locally based.I hear 20 odd seniors train together each week in the Euroa case.

In small towns my thoughts are you need the coach to be there and take training and be seen to be the leader. The locals make the majority of all teams and although not every coach lives locally you need to be there minimum 1 night a week. The senior assistant taking training throughout pre season and into matches will almost be the pseudo coach. I dont think Ive seen a senior GV coach base themselves in Melbourne and just play and coach on weekends. Anyone else has?
Is this 100% how Sherman is going to do it?

Only consideration in the GV is Euroa who have more Melbourne based senior players ( 1sts , 2nds) than locally based.I hear 20 odd seniors train together each week in the Euroa case.
Would have to agree, unless Kyabram are going to have a lot of players based in Melbourne and Sherman will coach them there one night a week and come up for the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back