You know you're a wrestling fan when...

Remove this Banner Ad

When you want to give your friends an RKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
rko_at_the_beach-108727.gif

When in regular conversation with mates who know nothing about wrestling you have to hold back from finishing their sentences with wrestling catchphrases.

When in regular conversation with mates who know nothing about wrestling you have to hold back from finishing their sentences with wrestling catchphrases.
Like if you interview applicants for a job position.

"Why do you want to work here?"
"Well, I like what the business is-"
"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!"

Like if you interview applicants for a job position.

"Why do you want to work here?"
"Well, I like what the business is-"
"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!"
I mainly have a problem when people start a sentence with finally.

THE ROCK HAS COME BACK

Always very tempting to throw in a few 'WHAT's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

when youre up the ladder cleaning the gutters and look down at the misses who has come out to see how you are going and you think.....could i make the distance??

"how do you learn to fall off a 20 foot ladder?"

I grew up as a wrestling fan in the 80s. Every time I hear certain songs I automatically think of particular wrestlers e.g . Eye of the Tiger, Born in the USA, Another One Bites the Dust, Girls Just Want to Have Fun, Pomp and Circumstance.

On the way to the post office this morning, there was a fella walking up the street towards me. He was wearing shorts and a pair of knee braces.

My eyes lit up and I stared at him for a moment with a big goofy grin on my face, then turned away in case he thought I was making fun of his buggered knees.

Think I posted this before, but I nearly laughed in my bosses face once when he said something like 'I've spent nearly three decades in this business' in a meeting earlier this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back