Official Match Thread S18 Second Elimination Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Roys FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I hear Elton John says the same thing...

Freddie Mercury was once allegedly asked how he contracted AIDS. He said something to the effect of: How do I know? I dont have eyes in the back of my head.

Freddie Mercury was once allegedly asked how he contracted AIDS. He said something to the effect of: How do I know? I dont have eyes in the back of my head.

Do you know what's written on Liberace's headstone?

He was great on the piano.
But he sucked on the organ.

Do you know what's written on Liberace's headstone?

He was great on the piano.
But he sucked on the organ.

There is a cafe in Brisbane run by two lesbian ladies called Tongue and Groove.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry for killing the thread Roys. I apologise if it is distracting you from finals. But it takes 2 to tango.
#smashemroys

Sorry for killing the thread Roys. I apologise if it is distracting you from finals. But it takes 2 to tango.
#smashemroys

2 people doing the tango can be amazing to watch, it only takes one of them to step on the others toes to ruin the whole thing.

Luckily I'm trained by Patrick swayze! I'm a master of all types of dance. Especially River and pole.

Not sure, but there may be a market in combining those two. Would make it a little difficult to stuff a fiddy into the top of her stocking though.

Luckily I'm trained by Patrick swayze! I'm a master of all types of dance. Especially River and pole.

He died years ago. I fear you're sleeping with an imposter.

There is a cafe in Brisbane run by two lesbian ladies called Tongue and Groove.

2 people doing the tango can be amazing to watch, it only takes one of them to step on the others toes to ruin the whole thing.

On fire today Flashy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back