Worst Song of 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

That Timmy Trumpet w***er surely gets a mention

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That Timmy Trumpet ****** surely gets a mention
Melbourne dance music culture is potentially the most putrid scene to ever exist. So feral. It looks like Friday nights at Wahs and sounds like Thursday nights in Rowville. Just shocking. The fact these guys live globe-trotting lives is evidence life is unfair

Also, that 360 song is putrid. Why does he rely on someone else to always bring the hooks? Why is his production so nothing? I cannot even remember the sound of that song and I just clicked stop after two minutes. I have no idea how something so bland and grey can be so successful. The fact he's just an ugly, old bogan says so much about him. All his songs are so bland and how a 14-year old thinks rap should sound. He can't build a flow or turn a cool phrase, he rhymes "mate" with "mate" and speaks slower than Mike Skinner but with nowhere near the insight and humour. Also, why does every second Australian female on Triple J sing in such a gormless, high, Zooey Deschanel twee voice? It's unoriginal, it's boring, and it's fey and lame and no one thinks it's anything other than straight from a 2005 Hottest 100 Compilation.

Melbourne dance music culture is potentially the most putrid scene to ever exist. So feral. It looks like Friday nights at Wahs and sounds like Thursday nights in Rowville. Just shocking. The fact these guys live globe-trotting lives is evidence life is unfair

Also, that 360 song is putrid. Why does he rely on someone else to always bring the hooks? Why is his production so nothing? I cannot even remember the sound of that song and I just clicked stop after two minutes. I have no idea how something so bland and grey can be so successful. The fact he's just an ugly, old bogan says so much about him. All his songs are so bland and how a 14-year old thinks rap should sound. He can't build a flow or turn a cool phrase, he rhymes "mate" with "mate" and speaks slower than Mike Skinner but with nowhere near the insight and humour. Also, why does every second Australian female on Triple J sing in such a gormless, high, Zooey Deschanel twee voice? It's unoriginal, it's boring, and it's fey and lame and no one thinks it's anything other than straight from a 2005 Hottest 100 Compilation.
Spot on. Melbourne "bounce" is absolutely f**king heinous. It sickens me that that the "producers" of this tripe consider themselves as celebrities because a group of brain dead juice heads from the south eastern suburbs followed their soundcloud page. It's a farce.

Also, Triple J is such a bogan w*nker radio station. The majority of the music they play is just painful to listen to. And whenever they play something decent, you just know there's going to a group of drunk patriotic d*ckheads listening to it on the 26th of January, revving themselves up for a punch on with an innocent Indian taxi driver.

And 360, f**k me. Don't get me started. It makes me angry knowing people enjoy his music. He needs a shovel to the back of the head.

Also, Triple J is such a bogan w*nker radio station. The majority of the music they play is just painful to listen to. And whenever they play something decent, you just know there's going to a group of drunk patriotic d*ckheads listening to it on the 26th of January, revving themselves up for a punch on with an innocent Indian taxi driver.

And 360, f**k me. Don't get me started. It makes me angry knowing people enjoy his music. He needs a shovel to the back of the head.
The hypocrisy in those two quotes are just
hilarious

Geronimo by Sheppard. Absolute crap.
Really, out of all the songs released, that one? Not Anaconda? Not All About That Bass? Not anything else mentioned in this thread?

Geronimo is a pretty good song I think.

Really, out of all the songs released, that one? Not Anaconda? Not All About That Bass? Not anything else mentioned in this thread?

Just listened to it for the first time - There are definitely worse songs in this thread. That Ricky Dillon mumblefest, tone deaf one being particularly awful.

They're all bloody annoying but Geronimo is really starting to grate on my nerves.

Just so bad.

LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL.
I was listening to Bowie and decided to see what this song was about. ******* hell, the difference couldnt be more stark (is that a saying?).
Thank god for teenagers & commercial radio, as it keeps filth like this of community radio.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back