The Official 2014 Non-Playoffs/Off Season Thread

Id like to share some of my thoughts on nash having seen him arguably in his prime live (i.e. not as an ill fated laker) in 2007.

In this image we see three of the NBAs greatest ever pure shooters - nash, the Machine and Fisher.

2007-12-25 (37).JPG

Below Nash is showing his awesome defensive skills as raja bell is fouling kobe again.

2007-12-25 (39).JPG

Now this one....

2007-12-25 (41).JPG

and this

2007-12-25 (42).JPG

you know that thing in the news at the moment about you know

LOLOLOL.JPG

2007-12-25 (55).JPG

here we see someone shooting a free throw. nash reading the situation.

2007-12-25 (56).JPG

rah ruw, he gonna miss. quick get back on D (wuts D?)

2007-12-25 (57).JPG

nash like a tiger. shot clock running down. from photos taken as clock wound down, kobe was fouled on a jumper and sunk both fts. Tutankhamen D-ing up on AMFs bynum

2007-12-25 (58).JPG

nash recognising where the pass is going, about to pounce and help out amare.

2007-12-25 (62).JPG

FYI bynum had 27, 12 and 2 blks that game and won player of the game honours.

Id like to share some of my thoughts on nash having seen him arguably in his prime live (i.e. not as an ill fated laker) in 2007.

In this image we see three of the NBAs greatest ever pure shooters - nash, the Machine and Fisher.

View attachment 88958

Below Nash is showing his awesome defensive skills as raja bell is fouling kobe again.

View attachment 88959

Now this one....

View attachment 88960

and this

View attachment 88961

you know that thing in the news at the moment about you know

View attachment 88963

View attachment 88964

here we see someone shooting a free throw. nash reading the situation.

View attachment 88965

rah ruw, he gonna miss. quick get back on D (wuts D?)

View attachment 88966

nash like a tiger. shot clock running down. from photos taken as clock wound down, kobe was fouled on a jumper and sunk both fts. Tutankhamen D-ing up on AMFs bynum

View attachment 88968

nash recognising where the pass is going, about to pounce and help out amare.

View attachment 88970

FYI bynum had 27, 12 and 2 blks that game and won player of the game honours.

Odom thinking the a Matrix is dealing in the last pic.

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
Glorious

http://www.1500espn.com/sportswire/...t_in_the_way_when_it_comes_to_his_story102314

"Things were especially tough because for a month before the trade was finalized, Wiggins and I were caught in NBA purgatory," Love wrote. "Is this happening, is this not happening? With everything up in the air, I felt like I couldn't say a proper goodbye to Minnesota. And once the trade finally went through, everything happened quickly."

Ha

"After I was traded this summer, I kept hearing about how our challenge was going to be figuring out how to share the ball among LeBron, Kyrie (Irving) and myself," Love writes. "Reporters kept asking me how I felt about it: Are you the second wheel? Are you the third wheel? What about your stats?

"To them I say: I don't care. I've never played in a playoff game. I came to Cleveland because I want to win. I'll grab a broom and sweep the floors if it gets me an NBA title."

nek minnut

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....re-inside-touches/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

My entire life I’ve played the game from inside-out,” Love explained to NEOMG. “So the more touches I can get inside to get myself going, the better. I’m not accustomed to starting out a game shooting a three, so it’s just something that I see.

Trent Conheady

Senior List
Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Atlanta Hawks, New Orleans Saints
Shattered about Steve Nash, wonder how his career would've ended if he had never left phoenix especially with their training staff.
Turns out I was wrong about espn's nba coverage they must have updated it today or something http://www.nba.com/schedules/intl.html

swans95

All Australian
May 13, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hornets, Rangers, Mets, Scorchers
Checking out the Grantland Basketball Hour, good stuff. If you enjoyed the preview's, you'll really enjoy this.

Giving the people what they want!!!

Drumroe

Premiership Player
May 9, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Detroit Pistons
So Stephenson's agent has said he was really close to going to Dallas. A Monta/Stephenson backcourt would have been really intriguing.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Also is it just me or when I try to go to NBA.com it just takes me to some shite Sportal aussie version of NBA.com and then I have to click the link in the top left hand corner to go the actual NBA.com website.

It's infuriating! I type in www.nba.com in my web browser. That is where I want to go and it just takes me somewhere else. It drives me mad.

nufan

Norm Smith Medallist
May 4, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Pelicans, Tottenham
The Charlotte Hornets are retiring the number 13 of Bobby Phills once again. Only number ever retired in Hornets franchise history. Classy move

Also is it just me or when I try to go to NBA.com it just takes me to some shite Sportal aussie version of NBA.com and then I have to click the link in the top left hand corner to go the actual NBA.com website.

It's infuriating! I type in www.nba.com in my web browser. That is where I want to go and it just takes me somewhere else. It drives me mad.

it's just you. and everyone else.

this is what im currently seeing

Screen Shot 2014-10-25 at 9.20.01 am.png

mickelboy182

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 30, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Denver Nuggets
The closer we get to the start of season the more worried I am about the Nuggets.... Haven't had a single dress rehearsal game in the pre-season, numerous players on 15 minute time limits, no Ty... Fear the pre-season rust might stick with us for a little while at the beginning of the reg season.

Back