Certified Legendary Thread Awkward Flirting Stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The perfection and satisfaction of a sweetly timed cover drive along the carpet for 4 is not something that can be equalled by anything in football.

I'm a pretty ordinary cricketer if I'm honest but the sensation that comes from any stroke where you just gently play the ball and the connection is so sweet that it just rolls away to the fence is glorious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still don't think anything comes as close to perfection than a Damien Martyn back foot cover drive, I could seriously watch vids like this all day:

I just ejaculated

I still don't think anything comes as close to perfection than a Damien Martyn back foot cover drive, I could seriously watch vids like this all day:

In a more brutal way, perhaps, a perfectly executed Brian Lara cover drive was also perfection to the cricket lover's eye.

Here ya go craigos

QUOTE]

Thanks Shell, looks like it's back to therapy again for me.

Seeing as people seemed to find my misfortune in my younger years humorous I might have to share another story that involved my first voyage overseas, a remote village in Africa, a band on stage and young Craigos talking his way into the band to impress a lass.

Thanks Shell, looks like it's back to therapy again for me.

Seeing as people seemed to find my misfortune in my younger years humorous I might have to share another story that involved my first voyage overseas, a remote village in Africa, a band on stage and young Craigos talking his way into the band to impress a lass.

Thanks Big M. Looking forward to it. :thumbsu:

This is a flirting story, but not awkward enough, more straight up sad.

It's September and I decided to at least try and do something at school before it's too late. As people go, this girl was alright she wasn't the prettiest or nicest by any stretch, but good enough. So one day we struck up a chat and looked like things were going somewhere fast.

However, much like Jack Trengove's navicular it deteriorated quickly and there was some prior history behind it since I had known her for a good four years now and probably could've if one of the other Awkward Flirting Stories didn't happen. One day the switch was flicked (again) and she decided not to talk to me anymore. Zero eye contact when I walked past, occasional awkward waves unreciprocated. Slightly confused as to what I had done, this proto-affection gradually became a strong loathing. So she tried talking to me last week, but I had none of it kept being distracted.

That week however, a list came out on muck-up day, a classic name-and-shame list. My name was completely absent from the list, but on the second page was hers. I did not know about it until a couple hours later when she tried talking to me. What was written on there basically rendered a reaction of: "Jesus Christ. I missed out."

"it's not third wheeling unless you join in, right? (girl) and (another girl) can't do it by themselves... unless it's a triangle of course"

I think that entry on the list is why I think she completely stopped talking to anyone afterward. I still think I would've gone somewhere if I had talked to her last week as well just due to that entry. But I didn't. Just as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back