Workshop 2015 AFL Jumper Ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

I must be in the minority but I genuinely like every jumper Port have had, especially the white clash with the teal back. Reminds me so much of that hanger Logan took against the Hawks (I think). So good.

EDIT:
I love how Treads just claps him. Haha.

Great mark. Disgusting jumper.

I must be in the minority but I genuinely like every jumper Port have had, especially the white clash with the teal back. Reminds me so much of that hanger Logan took against the Hawks (I think). So good.

EDIT:
I love how Treads just claps him. Haha.

Ugh. That shitty 10 second PTV intro.

I think that was also Hamish Hartlett's debut game. Played a blinder for a man on debut.

Ugh. That shitty 10 second PTV intro.

I think that was also Hamish Hartlett's debut game. Played a blinder for a man on debut.
3FOMXks.gif

yeye

The jumper/kit is ******* awful though, especially with white boots.

Interesting concept actually, I like it. But I'm not sure which smart-arse comment I should go with here:

A) Talk about flooding the backline...
or
B) Weeee Arrrre the Wavy Bluuuues

What do you guys think? :p
Why not combine them?
"Looks like the wavy blues are flooding the backline" ;)

Had a crack at a new clash that followed all the talk...
BrisbaneLionsClash_zpsf4cd2d7e.png

It uses the 1912-1913 Vee:
Fitzroy-1912.gif

...Which is used to outline the 1933-1940 vee:
Fitzroy-1933.gif

Also thought that this could be close to the design due to the special event jumpers that the club has come up with over the last two years, as well as this seasons warm up top
Front11.jpg

LionsJerseyFront-e1404182443207.jpg

Run_out_top_-_maroon.png

Collar, Cuffs and Side panels all follow the last clash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really like 'rainbows of blue'.

fzEGZIQ.png
If the AFL were more adventurous like EPL, La Liga or any ******* soccer league in the world, where kits changed each year (but still retained their unique elements) then this would definitely be something I could see Norf wearing for a season.

tried out a dark blue/navy away guernsey.

Ps14d9S.png

tried to base it off the argentina soccer team's away kit.

did up another couple random designs after finding some inspiration.

UpOSiAH.png

rCujNzE.png
These too for GC.

Brilliant work guys!

Geelong should play around with gradients. Gradients are cool.
FJbCPBS.png

Also tried playing around with gradients.
42G4gr5.png

Probably got a little too carried away and wound up with this.
UWXmbm7.png

The 2004 premiership jumper sold pretty well this year didn't it? Maybe they're listening to the fans.
Is this satire?

Anyway I'm pretty sure we still have stock left over of the 2004 ISC tops, if that's an indicator of how it sold. I'm pretty sure there are like 9 people, all on the Port Adelaide Facebook page, who would prefer that jumper.

Port Adelaide Mock Up.
o5n8tw.jpg
Hideous. Leave it all black.

Is this satire?

Anyway I'm pretty sure we still have stock left over of the 2004 ISC tops, if that's an indicator of how it sold. I'm pretty sure there are like 9 people, all on the Port Adelaide Facebook page, who would prefer that jumper.
This! Some people really have no clue. Fans like the current guernsey a lot more than the 2004 one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back