Recruiting Targets Summary

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a matter of interest, what was cockatoo's downside before he played the game that allowed his stocks to rise; injury? consistency? Endurance? poor in a particular skill? Also he's played 1 good game that everybody has been highlighting his skills and prowess however that was against players a year below him in development how does he go against men, has he been trialed in any league games?

(shhh I'm talking him down so that other teams can let him slide ;))

Edit: Panos anyone?

Last edited:
Just a matter of interest, what was cockatoo's downside before he played the game that allowed his stocks to rise; injury? consistency? Endurance? poor in a particular skill? Also he's played 1 good game that everybody has been highlighting his skills and prowess however that was against players a year below him in development how does he go against men, has he been trialed in any league games?

(shhh I'm talking him down so that other teams can let him slide ;))

Edit: Panos anyone?
Broken foot. Looked good before break.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm starting to think we will take an inside mid with our first pick. Bampton is sliding down the phantom drafts. Has anyone seen much of Cory Gregson? He sounds promising.

Inside mids taken from pick 50 onwards would generally get you bad returns. A lot of sanfl quality inside mids would have been taken there. Guys like Amon and ah chee would be the good bets. A tom rock life or Robbie gray would be nice but they would be very very rare.

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

You are only allowed to buddy someone from Dad's Army next year.

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

The Smaller Warrior - 2015 Buddy to Patrick Dangerfield.

I hope we don't do down that path. We have a young midfield group there to develop, we don't need to worry about bit players now.

I suggested it elsewhere. My main concern is what happens if we have 2 experienced mids go down for a time next year. That might be the time you just want someone who will give an honest effort every week, not just hand a game to someone else and hope they go alright. Given his delisting, he may just be willing to accept being a 'break in case of emergency' player. I guess you could make the same argument for someone like P Stewart though.

Still waiting for the Kangaroos.

They have until the 31st. They like us must think they have a list close to cracking it. They have picked up 2 and lost 1 so far, so unless they are promoting a rookie they have to cut 4 non rookies.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/finalised-trades-and-free-agents.1079608/

Carlton: Jarrad Waite, Unrestricted Free Agent -> NMFC

Western Bulldogs: Shaun Higgins, restricted free agent -> North Melbourne
WB get comp pick #26.

North Melbourne: Levi Greenwood <-> Collingwood: Pick 25

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/finalised-trades-and-free-agents.1079608/

Thinking Currie and Mckenzie could be cut , but not much out there maybe Hunt to play the Cornes role in a year or two.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back