Society/Culture Violence in Society; Who is to blame?

Remove this Banner Ad

Care to explain how my justification was wrong? You can't can you. :$
Ok, just because I pity you, and I know how much you love to cry. I will!

wrcomshreecklong.png

I honestly don't know if the white ribbon campaign is an extension of the white feather campaign (I'd assume that it is not) but anyone who goes out of their way to disrespect an unprovoking WWII solider like that, regardless of gender, does deserve a good smack in the head. If that is true and he did go to jail for that then that truly is a disgrace.

See how you have made a statement, that in that situation they did deserve a good smack in the head. And then in another sentence you said that it's a disgrace he went to jail, if it was true?

Do you understand yet?
Didn't think so, I'll try and simplify it more.

You have said, that in the ridiculous event, that someone ran up and pinned a white feather to someone (and that someone had no idea it was happening, until it was pinned on), and they proceeded to punch them in the face for doing it... You would accept everything, except for someone going to jail for assault.

I don't know if I can simplify it any further for you.
I'll try and draw some pictures! Maybe that will help you!

But you have to promise not to cry!

See how you have made a statement, that in that situation they did deserve a good smack in the head. And then in another sentence you said that it's a disgrace he went to jail, if it was true?
Hahahaha

what I wrote was...

I honestly don't know if the white ribbon campaign is an extension of the white feather campaign (I'd assume that it is not) but anyone who goes out of their way to disrespect an unprovoking WWII solider like that, regardless of gender, does deserve a good smack in the head.

Is there any mention of jail or his jail sentence? Or the consequences he faced? No? Then the next thing I say is this...

If that is true

So by this point... I am talking completely about the altercation, not the jail sentence (because it hasn't been brought up yet, right?), no mention of jail whatsoever, this is what came next...

and he did go to jail for that then that truly is a disgrace.
Notice how the 'and' comes before 'he did go to jail'?

If this situation did happen then common sense should apply and the WWII solider shouldn't of punished.

Keep trying to shuffle around my words to make your point. Cheers.

Not sure of the origin of the "white feather", but in Aboriginal culture a white feather on your dwelling means that you are basically rooted.

A kadaitcha man/featherfoot has been summoned to take you out and had already begun to "sing" you.

Seen previously fit and healthy old people in the Pilbara die, for no good medical reason, within a week of being white-feathered.

Creepy stuff.

Hahahaha

what I wrote was...

Is there any mention of jail or his jail sentence? Or the consequences he faced? No? Then the next thing I say is this...

So by this point... I am talking completely about the altercation, not the jail sentence (because it hasn't been brought up yet, right?), no mention of jail whatsoever, this is what came next...

Notice how the 'and' comes before 'he did go to jail'?

If this situation did happen then common sense should apply and the WWII solider shouldn't of punished.

Keep trying to shuffle around my words to make your point. Cheers.
Yeah. I already explained it to you. I'm sorry I couldn't make it simpler, but I just can't lower myself to your level.

The funniest part of it all, is that you accused me of shuffling, after I directly quoted you... whereas you actually separated your quote into a sentence, and then two segments of your sentence.

You also tried to create a strawman argument "Is there any mention of jail, or his jail sentence?" Yes, if you'd looked at what you had written, and what I had quoted... In fact, I've no idea how you missed it...
Let me show you... what you wrote... a few hours ago... to refresh your memory...
If that is true and he did go to jail for that then that truly is a disgrace.
You might have missed it. I did bold, underline and italic it for you. But you have shown just how inept you can be... so I feel I'll probably have to show you again.

Anyway. Please stop crying!

Yeah. I already explained it to you. I'm sorry I couldn't make it simpler, but I just can't lower myself to your level.

The funniest part of it all, is that you accused me of shuffling, after I directly quoted you... whereas you actually separated your quote into a sentence, and then two segments of your sentence.

You also tried to create a strawman argument "Is there any mention of jail, or his jail sentence?" Yes, if you'd looked at what you had written, and what I had quoted... In fact, I've no idea how you missed it...
Let me show you... what you wrote... a few hours ago... to refresh your memory...

You might have missed it. I did bold, underline and italic it for you. But you have shown just how inept you can be... so I feel I'll probably have to show you again.

Anyway. Please stop crying!
mjl.gif

I just broke down what I meant I was saying, bit for bit in my post and this is what you come up with? You are very delusional, son.

mjl.gif

I just broke down what I meant I was saying, bit for bit in my post and this is what you come up with? You are very delusional, son.
Yeah... You just accused me of shuffling your words... after I quoted your entire post...
And you had to try to explain what you really meant, by breaking down your post into separate segments.
And I'm delusional?...
Guffaw!

If you had any ability, you would have pointed out where I was wrong... instead of using your own argument against yourself...

You just posted... that you had to break down... what you meant you were saying...
You admitted I was right when I quoted your entire post....
You could only try to justify what you posted... If you broke it down into specific segments...

You fool!

I pointed out the stupidity of your questions, and how obvious they were!
Like asking me "Where did I say anything about Jail???", when in the exact part I quoted... You talked about jail...

You clever, clever thing you! ;)
I'm showing sarcasm, so you don't actually think that I think you're clever.
Because I don't.

I think you are a cry baby.
Especially after your meltdown, when I thought you were clever and joking!

Yeah... You just accused me of shuffling your words... after I quoted your entire post...
And you had to try to explain what you really meant, by breaking down your post into separate segments.
And I'm delusional?...
Guffaw!

If you had any ability, you would have pointed out where I was wrong... instead of using your own argument against yourself...

You just posted... that you had to break down... what you meant you were saying...
You admitted I was right when I quoted your entire post....
You could only try to justify what you posted... If you broke it down into specific segments...

You fool!

I pointed out the stupidity of your questions, and how obvious they were!
Like asking me "Where did I say anything about Jail???", when in the exact part I quoted... You talked about jail...

You clever, clever thing you! ;)
I'm showing sarcasm, so you don't actually think that I think you're clever.
Because I don't.

I think you are a cry baby.
Especially after your meltdown, when I thought you were clever and joking!
I don't have to point out where you were wrong because I know what I was saying and I explained it to you not once, but twice, why would I do it again? Your whole argument in based on assumptions of what I meant from your (incorrect) interpretation.

I said that it is disgraceful if a man who has served in WWII gets thrown in jail after he attacks someone who disrespects him like that. You obviously disagree, which shows ignorance as you, i and everyone else probably wouldn't have the freedom we do today if it wasn't for those soldiers that went and fought in WWII.

I don't have to point out where you were wrong because I know what I was saying and I explained it to you not once, but twice, why would I do it again? Your whole argument in based on assumptions of what I meant from your (incorrect) interpretation.

I said that it is disgraceful if a man who has served in WWII gets thrown in jail after he attacks someone who disrespects him like that. You obviously disagree, which shows ignorance as you, i and everyone else probably wouldn't have the freedom we do today if it wasn't for those soldiers that went and fought in WWII.
Keh! KEHKEHKEH!

No, you said it was right that a mentally ill man*, punch someone in the face, for trying to spread the idea of no-violence.

*You didn't question the mentally ill part.
In fact... You didn't question a single part of that story...
You just ended up agreeing with everything, but saying that if it is true, it's disgusting he went to jail.

You need to re-hydrate!

It may very well of been made up. But the way cartwright wrote that earlier post it was suggesting that if the scenario was true that the man would have been in the wrong for taking such action when he actually had served in World War 2.

Care to explain how my justification was wrong? You can't can you. :$

What?
I linked to it.
You talking to yourself again?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rule is to always bash'em before you sue'em;you know salt,wound,rub.
Scum.
Maybe red-herring paedophile cover-up caper?
Caper rub? Great with salmon!
Salman? Didn't he wright a book on deep tissue massages?
Wait, no, it was a Thai massage instruction book! "The ground beneath her feet".

I am personally of the belief that a large portion of the male gender has become not just irrelevant, but dangerous.

The sexless, the alone, the bitter, the shy are morphing into the terrorists, the bigots, the rapists and the killers.

Now that women are free to have more autonomy with the men they choose, and men simply need regular sex to maintain sanity - a lot of these overly aggressive, entitled, stupid or just plain ugly men should really do us all a favour...

... and just be gay. You should all just bang eachother. You'd be getting laid regularly, you'd be avoiding the gender you hate completely, s**t, with any luck you could more or less cut the female gender entirely out of your life (assuming they're not kicking your doors down is probably not a huge leap of logic).

I am hoping to gauge the opinions of others in relation to violence against women.

As a young woman, I am very disheartened by the way that some men dismiss violence against women as strictly a women's issue. I don't believe this to be the case. The majority of violent acts against women are committed by men. The majority of violent acts against men are also committed by men. This suggests that violence in general is very much a men's issue.

Like most women and a lot of men, I have been abused by men: whether that is in a close relationship with someone who is supposed to care about me or a random pervert putting his hands up my dress in a nightclub.

I am sick to death of the rise of these so-called 'men's rights' websites which serve only to mock women's rights and to denigrate women.

However, what hurts and disappoints me the most is that I am dismissed as being a feminist by men. I am a 20-something female with a love of Australian rules - who has a boyfriend, a father and a brother that I care about. I am not a man-hater or a femi-nazi or any other naive abusive term with which some men label both myself and other women like me. I just believe that I and every other female should have the same rights as men.

I would have thought this is an issue for society and should be addressed by both men and women equally and in support of each other.

We have come along way over the centuries but we clearly have a way to go.

Paul Elam stands up for equality. His White ribbon campaign is fantastic to expose a discriminatory program.

:drunk:

Paul Elam is a violent rape enabler and promoter.

Anyone that thinks he's anything but, is probably on the same spectrum.

Since "liking" posts by some has enraged others so much that we have had this "privilege (LOL)" removed;

let me just say that I LIKE the living shyte out of this post.

If that is a little confronting to some of you princesses, then please feel free to grow a set.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back