List Mgmt. 2014 Draft + DFA Talk Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Newman dared to get Dane Swan tattooed on his ass. How about we draft the utensil and make finals.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need take the kid with lots of pace and good foot skills. Our midfield
Is all the same type of player, pace pace is what we need FFS!
And Vlaustin has to improve Bcoz I haven't seen him do anything in his career yet to get excited about.
Ridiculous post, regarding Floss. Yee sure, his 2nd year in AFL footy was underwhelming, but some of the things he did in 2013 more than showed me how good he can become. He was fantastic in some games.. Tough, uncompromising midfielder with skills who makes good decisions. Will be a gun with an improved tank.

What do people reckon about Ben Newton? Delisted by Port today, big body, 22 years old, would be pretty cheap. Could we get him in the PSD?

2010 Draft: Ben Newton (WA)Height: 184cm, Weight: 78kg, DOB: 08/08/1992
Recruited from: South Fremantle
Style: Luke Hodge
Pick: 35

He's now 84kg and plays predominantly an inside mid game and has a handy left foot. Actually plays a bit like Levi Greenwood, so given we missed out on Levi why not get Newton.

Ridiculous post, regarding Floss. Yee sure, his 2nd year in AFL footy was underwhelming, but some of the things he did in 2013 more than showed me how good he can become. He was fantastic in some games.. Tough, uncompromising midfielder with skills who makes good decisions. Will be a gun with an improved tank.
Yer well in really not convinced on him yet. He might be a second year player but as far as I'm concerned he makes basic errors and does not influence the game at all. People are saying he's the next captain, how the come to that conclusion is baffling.

2010 Draft: Ben Newton (WA)Height: 184cm, Weight: 78kg, DOB: 08/08/1992
Recruited from: South Fremantle
Style: Luke Hodge
Pick: 35

He's now 84kg and plays predominantly an inside mid game and has a handy left foot. Actually plays a bit like Levi Greenwood, so given we missed out on Levi why not get Newton.

Looks OK, nothing amazing, but apparently is a hard worker. Darren Burgess said he was one to watch after the pre-season he put in, and since he's decided to part ways with Port for more opportunity you would think he'd work for it: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...to-watch-in-2014/story-fni5f9de-1226814436921

So who are people tipping to go far later than expected or to miss out completely, despite being spoken about a lot throughout the year? There's always one or two every year.

I reckon Corey Ellis might slip into the 30s, would be awesome if we got him at 33. Clem Smith's combine results might push him down the order a bit as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back