No Oppo Supporters The TAN XIV - 100% ASADA APPROVED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nightrider.jpg
Whatever happened to IDGAF?

It is Friday, who is spending the weekend in the dungeon?

Some how got a leave pass for mooney valley tonight and Melbourne derby tomorrow...

Part of me thinks the open cell door is a trick.

Anyone got tips for tonight I know nothing about horses?

Greg Stafford. What a legend. Always looking to hurt the opposition. Literally. One of my favourites.

Greg Stafford. What a legend. Always looking to hurt the opposition. Literally. One of my favourites.

Yep agree, always a fan of GS...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee, my neighbour is a hypocrite. Decided to have a music session, but of Disturbed, Foo Fighters, Eminem and RHCP and turned it up. He barges in telling me I have no respect as he has work in the morning.

I responded he didn't care about having his music blasting at 3.00am on a Monday morning while everyone either has school or work. He stormed off.

Screw that grumpy old bastard. Looks for any reason to complain, even if it is hypocritical.

Some how got a leave pass for mooney valley tonight and Melbourne derby tomorrow...

Part of me thinks the open cell door is a trick.

Anyone got tips for tonight I know nothing about horses?
There would certainly be some hot fillies there tonight. ....
Tips for Moonee Valley, couldn't pick a winner at that track to save my life but I'll go for Buffering in the Manikato Stakes.

Gee, my neighbour is a hypocrite. Decided to have a music session, but of Disturbed, Foo Fighters, Eminem and RHCP and turned it up. He barges in telling me I have no respect as he has work in the morning.

I responded he didn't care about having his music blasting at 3.00am on a Monday morning while everyone either has school or work. He stormed off.

Screw that grumpy old bastard. Looks for any reason to complain, even if it is hypocritical.
Got music pumped tonight too. Pay back for those nights i couldn't sleep till 4am coz of neighbours ....

Got music pumped tonight too. Pay back for those nights i couldn't sleep till 4am coz of neighbours ....

I'm playing it through my xbox, TV is on 9 volume wise and the windows are vibrating haha.

The neighbour can EAD. At least this is music. Not like the Beiber, 1D crap he plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back