All the nice little things about winning the 2014 Premiership

Your favorite Hawthorn premiership?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Listening to the MMM pregame grand final podcast and hearing Jude Bolton saying that Buddy and Kurt will kick at least nine goals between them! They kicked 5.3

Last edited:

The nicest thing about winning the premiership was finding that it's actually possible to enjoy Bruce's commentary on occasion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See I am the only one who has vote for 1961. - I stand by ito_O

Watched a recent Neil Diamond interview and he was asked what is his favourite album - His reply - the 1st one.

Good enough for me:)
Sorry Big X...when you were in Baghdad, I was still in dad's bag...

I really like the fact that the words "underachieving", "overrated", "undeserving", "underperforming", and "Bradbury Premiership" can be treated by Hawthorn supporters now with the contempt they deserve.

Foxtel is the gift that just keeps giving.
Having dinner, nothing on TV. Flick over to Fox Footy.
BANG!!! There it is again, 2nd quarter of the Grand Final.
And, the good guys won again.
Summer is simply not going to be long enough.

I am looking forward to Mitchell Johnson ripping a few past some Indian batsmen noses, and Davy Warner smashing them to all parts.....4-0

Would have been talk of a Swans 'era' had they won 2 in 3 years which would have been extraordinarily painful to watch play out in the media. As it stands they took one off us which we lost ourselves in 12 and were duly and rightly shown up to be battlers this season. They are extremely overrated and some home truths hit them this year.

It is officially harder to win 2 in three years than 2 in successive years..............................

On the geelong board anyway

Foxtel is the gift that just keeps giving.
Having dinner, nothing on TV. Flick over to Fox Footy.
BANG!!! There it is again, 2nd quarter of the Grand Final.
And, the good guys won again.
Summer is simply not going to be long enough.
Me too - one of the rare occasions no-one was home so sat down and flicked onto fox footy and an hour or so later saw us hoisting up the cup again. Gold.

One thing that has probably been mentioned here is how good it was to see Bunghole present the cup - very very fitting. It is a great move by the AFL getting a club legend to present the cup. Look forward to the day Hodgey presents one too.

One thing that has probably been mentioned here is how good it was to see Bunghole present the cup - very very fitting. It is a great move by the AFL getting a club legend to present the cup. Look forward to the day Hodgey presents one too.

100%. Said exactly the same to the Minister for the Opposition. Both Clarko and Bung must have really loved that moment. Clarko because without Bung he's probably not senior coach. And Bung because his decision to back Clarko was vindicated. It's a fantastic move by the AFL and it really adds something to the day. Was a nice way to finish off the working week. Play it again Fox :)

I would like to thank R Hawk for downloading to Youtube the Foxfooty pregame, halftime and postgame reviews. As well as the Channel 7 pregame, halftime and postgame reviews.

Yes, missed recording the Channel 7 postgame because they switched channels. :(
Thank goodness for the uploader and thank goodness for Youtube Downloader :)

My 2 boys: "Dad, there's nothing to watch on TV."

Dad: "How 'bout we watch the Grand Final then?"

Boys: "YEAH, LET'S WATCH IT AGAIN!" (Dad smiles smugly to himself)

Rinse and repeat (I've lost count how many times we've had this conversation).

Have I got my boys well trained or what!! ;)

Back