Aegis gone

Remove this Banner Ad

Indian oil park (india's biggest company) then hire tendulkar for a few ads.
Ponting coaches an IPL team.
Forget tassie we've just opened ourselves up to a billion supporters.

You're welcome Walshy. I don't want a medal or nothing...you pretend it was your idea.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Pointing coaches an IPL team.

You're welcome Walshy. I don't want a medal or nothing...you pretend it was your idea.

View attachment 88897
I told you that idea over beers last week. o_O

Pointing coaches an IPL team.

View attachment 88897
Shut up and buy a billion memberships?!

Aylett Arena or Aylett Park. Named after the famous North Melbourne family, ' who wanted us (Not) to stay in Melbourne and chase that pot of gold..... :eek:;)

Should get big sponsors like:
Sport: Nike, addidas, K Swiss, etc
Hotel: Hilton, Crown Swissotel etc,
International: H&M, Zara, swarovski, etc
Airlines: Singapore, Emirates, Qatar
Watches: Rolex, Tag Heuer, Seiko

If we could land one or 2 of the above sponsors then we got no problem with money.o_O

We WERE sponsored by Vodafone for 2 seasons. They were a pain in the ass apparently.
Regarding this, back when Vodafone offered sponsorship the company was basically run on outside interests (overseas) to try and maximize profit for the company.

Then came the noted infrastructure debacle of 2010.

Since then the company has changed hands (in regard to Australian upper management) and the focus has turned to a "for the people" style approach.

Basically why they pulled all their sponsorships from sport (used to sponsor the cricket with 3) was to sort their crap first, no use sponsoring a team if it's going to be negative for both parties.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also doubt the AFL would let us touch an airline sponsorship while Etihad is balls deep in them.

Toyota is the AFL's major sponsor and heaps of clubs have car sponsorship.
I think it depends on what the AFL think of the conflict.
The car companies include Mazda, Ford, Skoda, Fiat, Hyundai, Jeep, Volkswagen, *Kia and Renault.

The car companies include Mazda, Ford, Skoda, Fiat, Hyundai, Jeep, Volkswagen, *Kia and Renault.
Yeah I suppose, it really comes down to what the deal with Etihad is.

I think they were considering a sponsorship deal with Royal Brunei at some point this year?

They wont allow new motor vehicle sponsors, they wanted clubs to drop their motor vehicle sponsors but the clubs told the AFL to piss off so they said okay, you can keep existing sponsors but no new motor vehicle sponsorships.

Thank you Aegis.

All very good. Thanks for the support.

Now...... can we get a sponsor we can ******* pronounce??!!??

55644759.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back