ROUND 3 A-LEAGUE DISCUSSION THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Dimitrijevic! Wow Sydney have their kicking boots on today!

Another mistake from Jamie Young, but again, take nothing away from the strike.

Melbourne Victory in round 1 was pretty dominant...

Haha that's true but I always think those kind of away wins send a bit of a message. Especially with such a controlling display. Brisbane barely touched the ball and didn't have a real chance all match.

Not really sure what to say.

Young was absolutely hopeless tonight, although that 1st goal was definitely quality. Every time the ball was passe anywhere near him, you just felt that he was going to make a heavy first touch, kick the ball straight to an opposition player or kick it out.

The sooner Theo is back the better. Hell, I'd like to see Acton starting over Young next week.

We were absolutely toothless in attack tonight and Mulvey really needs to reinforce to the players that the ball has to go forward for there to be any chance of scoring a goal. The only positive that can be taken from us is that Borrello didn't look out of place when he came on.

EDIT: Forgot to mention about Young playing it out to Roar players under pressure from Sydney. Lost count how many times it happened.

4-1 for the Derby tonight, Victory's way.
Hope I'm way off the mark here, and Heart would always find something for these games, that could be the same tonight, BUT,
City are not as prepared just yet, imo, &,
Losing Koren, and Villa soon, and Victory are primed.
We'll get them back later this season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a ball from Mooy. Deserved lead. Victory are all over the place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back