MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL discussion - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He and Magner could sit around for hours having a good cry about how hard done by they have been, and how those silly meanies at the AFL clubs never gave them a chance to prove themselves :cry:o_O:rolleyes:
His Autobiography: 'The School of Hard Brocks'.

Heard his comments today he seems to have really brocked the boat at Carlton. For some reason I wouldn't be opposed to getting him for nothing although maybe I have brocks in my head. If he doesnt get picked up he has really hit brock bottom.........I'll get my coat.

Heard his comments today he seems to have really brocked the boat at Carlton. For some reason I wouldn't be opposed to getting him for nothing although maybe I have brocks in my head. If he doesnt get picked up he has really hit brock bottom.........I'll get my coat.
Add to that he was actually Brocked that he was delisted! Didn't see it coming.

Didn't anyone ever tell him he was a plodding campaigner?

Was a real Brock up in the end.

upload_2014-10-24_17-57-43.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you believe how good Geelong are gonna be when they've got Sammy Blease "running the lines, using his speed outside and finding the goals".

All of our coaches were wrong. He's a gun!

Can you believe how good Geelong are gonna be when they've got Sammy Blease "running the lines, using his speed outside and finding the goals".

He'll be so far outside, he'll be in the stands of Kardinia Park.

ExTasDeeMan

Cancelled
Jun 17, 2004
NYC
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Demons

Seeing as they're excited to recruit another Taylor Hunt that doesn't tackle.

So the word is that Eade is very likely to coach the Suns next year
Interesting if true. You'd think the Pies would have looked at McCartney in the aftermath. Too late. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back