FTA-TV Big Brother 2014 - Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently 4chan rigged the head of house polling so that Cat could be Head of House because they wanted to see if Cat would take Lawson into the Sanctuary.

This used to be Cat:

full.jpg
Please tell me you didn't sign up here just to post about Cat & Lawson!

Good post.

Lawson definitely the one at fault for me. He says no straight away = none of this happens. But he didn't. He kept leaving the door ajar until he finally gave in. Pretty weak stuff.

Good posts from you and phantom13. I didn't really think about it like that before but you're right. It's pretty obvious Lawson wanted it, but at first probably seemed keen to see out the show and then sort it out after. Except like you guys said, leaving the door half open doesn't communicate that very well, instead it communicates "Show me your boobs and I'll tell you I love you."

Good posts from you and phantom13. I didn't really think about it like that before but you're right. It's pretty obvious Lawson wanted it, but at first probably seemed keen to see out the show and then sort it out after. Except like you guys said, leaving the door half open doesn't communicate that very well, instead it communicates "Show me your boobs and I'll tell you I love you."

So now Lawson is responsible for her dropping her dress? ;)

Ok. Notice the three empty plates? Obviously Lawson was in the bedroom, and Ryan had just come from the bedroom. But why is Cat's plate empty wile the other housemates have full plates? Where could she have been?
She's standing right there pouring herself a drink before she serves up her dinner.

Geez ...

Lol, i'm not Candice.

1. The toliets are near the bedroom. If she was in the toliet or bathroom she would have seen or over-heard Ryan talking to Lawson. But she was already at the dinner table when Ryan got there.

2. Everyone else at the dinner table had filled their plates. Why was she so special that she had to wait until everyone else had filled her plates before she filled hers?

3. There were no extra plates, there were only twelve, with three (Cat, Lawson, and Ryan) being empty.

4. If she was about to sit down to eat she was obviously hungry.

This is like the famous foot massage that caused me to think that the whole Clawson thing was bigger than I thought. Stuff that looks innocent gets thought of in a whole new way when new information comes to light. Context is everything.

Lady, you are a bag full of crazy.

Lol, i'm not Candice.

1. The toliets are near the bedroom. If she was in the toliet or bathroom she would have seen or over-heard Ryan talking to Lawson. But she was already at the dinner table when Ryan got there.

2. Everyone else at the dinner table had filled their plates. Why was she so special that she had to wait until everyone else had filled her plates before she filled hers?

3. There were no extra plates, there were only twelve, with three (Cat, Lawson, and Ryan) being empty.

This is like the famous foot massage that caused me to think that the whole Clawson thing was bigger than I thought. Stuff that looks innocent gets thought of in a whole new way when new information comes to light. Context is everything.

That's all well-and-good......but what about Dave and Lisa spite-******* ??...

:D

Good question, hard to say. I think in the real world no, she's not obligated, because it's a level playing field. In the BB house I think yes she should. Lawson's GF isn't there to defend herself, or stake her claim, so it's a pretty shitkent thing to do in there.

Either way, she is obligated to do the right thing by Lawson, which imo she didn't. If she was dead serious about taking him, she should have been willing to keep it in her pants, and wait until they were out of the house for him to handle things. But because she's too selfish to think about anyone else, including Lawson's GF but mainly Lawson himself, she's caused far more pain than necessary by continuing to make advances at him after he tried multiple ways to curb them. By acting like she has, she's put Lawson (the guy she apparently loves) through a lot of unnecessary pain and suffering, and maybe even more than his GF who's probably already written him off and moved on.

Yes a lot of the blame for that goes to Laws too, but Cat is by far the guiltiest party for mine.
Good post. Sums it up nicely.

I can't stand either of them and I hope they both cop it hard when they get out. campaigners

Lol, i'm not Candice.

Just with the highlighted point, I think you are really clutching at straws. Usually in group situations like this, there is somewhat of a line up to get food. Someone has to be served last.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But the food was in the middle of the table. No one had to line up as they could just pass the food around from their chairs.
Waiting for others to grab theirs? Even though there is no line up, you have to be patient when waiting for others.

Lol, i'm not Candice.

Drugs are bad.

Onto someones question why there wasn't such an uproar about Tully and Drew, here are my theories.

1 - Tully being in a lesbian relationship would have a part in it.

2 - Tully or Drew never addressed Tahlia at all. It was like she never existed whereas Candice is getting more air time.

3 - The relationship between Tully and Drew was truly captivating. Both were good looking, and it was steamy viewing

4 - Drew was a very popular and likable housemate than Lawson or Cat are

Onto someones question why there wasn't such an uproar about Tully and Drew, here are my theories.

1 - Tully being in a lesbian relationship would have a part in it.

2 - Tully or Drew never addressed Tahlia at all. It was like she never existed whereas Candice is getting more air time.

3 - The relationship between Tully and Drew was truly captivating. Both were good looking, and it was steamy viewing

4 - Drew was a very popular and likable housemate than Lawson or Cat are
I think Tahlia addressing the issue made it a different situation too. She straight out ended it with Tully so although the public felt bad for her the relationship was over. Candice went to ground and apart from one tweet has not been heard from so we dont actually know how she is seeing her relationship with Lawson at this stage.

It's funny to me how in both situations the male is always less hated than the female. Cat is taking part in a pretty shitty situation but at the end of the day she has made no commitment to Candice and owes her nothing. Lawson should be seen as the real villain in the same vane in which Tully was.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Tully and Drew didn't actually hook up in the house did they? Wasn't the first time that happened when she re-entered the house in the freeze challenge (after she was dumped)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back