James Frawley v Ben Reid

Who would you want in your side?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Frawley easily, much better one on one defender and pretty durable to boot unlike Reid who cant seem to get on the park these days.

One played in a horrid team out of position and one couldn't break into a jog without pulling a hammy or a calf.

harsh call to bump this, Pure Stopper Frawley>>>>Reid. However Reid's football skill is vastly superior, excellent kick, Both are pretty crafty and can read the play well and provide some rebound. Reid is much more suited to CHB and Frawley to FB

Reid is the better player IMO, but I'd take Frawley any day. Reid just cannot get on the park at the moment, body seems like it will continue to let him down.

Would take Ben Reid because of his versatility

Frawley appears better because of
James Frawley by a bit

He;s incredibly under-rated, He usually wins the contest even though his team is absolute crap. Once Melbourne actually win games he's going to look super impressive

Frawley appears to play better because of Roos defensive mindset and tactics, Ben Reid has better rebound hence is way more dangerous

Frawley appears better because of

Frawley appears to play better because of Roos defensive mindset and tactics,
Uh...You've quoted a post from 2 years ago when it was Mark Neeld who was in his first year of coaching, Plus Frawley played majority up forward for the Demons in 2014

What the hell are you on about mate? You've flat out lied.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If only I'd claimed that Frawley played on him every time you post might be useful.

I asked you a question, when has Frawley murdered him? Given I've seen every game they've played on each other I really am eager to find out which game Frawley smashed him. I reckon he's gotten the better of him before, never murdered him though. Schulz killed him the last time they played against each other. Maybe that's why Dunn got the gig on him in 2014?

I asked you a question, when has Frawley murdered him? Given I've seen every game they've played on each other I really am eager to find out which game Frawley smashed him. I reckon he's gotten the better of him before, never murdered him though. Schulz killed him the last time they played against each other. Maybe that's why Dunn got the gig on him in 2014?
Yeah that's why Dunn played on him not that Frawley was a forward for nearly the entire season. :drunk: 2011 or 2012 he held him to one touch in the first half and had a heap of it going the other way. Was the most comprehensive smashing you could have. Cant give you a date/tape/sworn testimony. The other times I remember them going head to head since he's been at Port Frawley blanketed him too. Couldn't touch it without chasing kicks out on the wing. Why are you watching Melbourne/Port games? Family member of Jay?

Yeah that's why Dunn played on him not that Frawley was a forward for nearly the entire season. :drunk: 2011 or 2012 he held him to one touch in the first half and had a heap of it going the other way. Was the most comprehensive smashing you could have. Cant give you a date/tape/sworn testimony. The other times I remember them going head to head since he's been at Port Frawley blanketed him too. Couldn't touch it without chasing kicks out on the wing. Why are you watching Melbourne/Port games? Family member of Jay?

Calm down brother. If Frawley had the wood over Schulz like you suggest then he would have played on him. Yeah I do remember a game in Darwin where Frawley clearly beat him but that is the only time. Since he's been at Port he's played against Melbourne 7 times. In 2010 he played against them twice, first time out he was fairly ordinary but Frawley wasn't playing on him. Second time out he kicked 5 and tore ya's a new one but only 2 of those goals were on Frawley IIRC. Played against each other both times in 2011, Frawley beat him once (the Darwin game) and they broke even in the last game of the season at Adelaide Oval, IMO. Next time out was R1 2013 where Schulz gave him a thorough rectal examination. As I pointed out they didn't play on each other in 2014.

Has murdered him more than once playing in a rubbish team.

Now here is your original post. You can call me a family member of Schulzy's if ya want but this was the comment I disagreed with. He bathed him once in 2011 when both teams were rubbish. Other than that he hasn't had the wood over him at all.

Calm down brother. If Frawley had the wood over Schulz like you suggest then he would have played on him.
I'm perfectly calm thank you. I also didn't call you a family member I was just asking a question that I noted you dodged. I guess you could just be a super fan who couldn't let go. Understandable but it leads to a bias you're clearly showing for Schulz. If you are watching these Melbourne games and don't understand why Frawley was playing forward you probably aren't playing with a full deck, we we didn't spend the season hiding him from forwards we didn't think he could handle. :)

I'm perfectly calm thank you. I also didn't call you a family member I was just asking a question that I noted you dodged. I guess you could just be a super fan who couldn't let go. Understandable but it leads to a bias you're clearly showing for Schulz. If you are watching these Melbourne games and don't understand why Frawley was playing forward you probably aren't playing with a full deck, we we didn't spend the season hiding him from forwards we didn't think he could handle. :)

Obviously Frawley played forward because you had very few decent targets up there. Just saying that if he apparently murders Schulz every time he plays on him then maybe he would actually play on him :$ I proved your original statement wrong with facts. Don't change subject. Since you're on here talking about how good Frawley is, perhaps you're unable to let go. The * is a super fan btw brother?

As for the thread's question - Ben Reid every day of the week

Back