EPL Matchday 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Did it a couple of times last season, he score but didn't look to out of place. Plus he didn't have Fab feeding it to him last season.

Play as a striker for Mainz too so it's not foreign to him.
Occasionally played there at Leverkusen too I think.

The only place left for Balotelli is the MLS.

Nobody will want to touch him after failing at yet another big club. How on earth he has the world fooled into thinking he is too good for any clubs not of the status of Inter, AC, City or Liverpool is beyond me. That being said the only team I can see him excelling in right now (and I said this before his Liverpool move) is Real. He needs to be not the main event, not the villain or the hero just a good alternative to Benzema with the likes of Ronaldo, Bale, Modric, James etc. all 1000x better than him

The only place left for Balotelli is the MLS.

Nobody will want to touch him after failing at yet another big club. How on earth he has the world fooled into thinking he is too good for any clubs not of the status of Inter, AC, City or Liverpool is beyond me. That being said the only team I can see him excelling in right now (and I said this before his Liverpool move) is Real. He needs to be not the main event, not the villain or the hero just a good alternative to Benzema with the likes of Ronaldo, Bale, Modric, James etc. all 1000x better than him
He'd be the center of attention in the A League. Could be someone's Marquee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chelsea fans -

French superstar Paul Pogba dashes the hopes of potential English clubs by signing a fresh deal with Juventus that will keep him in Serie A until at last 2019.

Judging by how long it's taken him to extend you would think it's the release they were haggling about. Apparently it's 55-60m, which isn't to far fetched for a player of Pogba's ability. Sadly I think he'll end up at City to replace Yaya in a season or two. By the sounds of things we are looking to strengthen our CM, but all the talks about Khedira and Imbula ATM.

Simply must beat Hull at home. If we can manage it, it would be three on the bounce in the PL. Crazy cos we're so s**t haha

I think you will if Huddlestone and Robertson miss. We'll just be too weak no matter how bad your form is.

According to Jose - Remy is 100% out, Costa is "a chance" to play, as is Mikel and Ramires. Apparently Costa's groin problem was all just a bullsh*t rumour, it's the hamstring that's troubling him, and he was hospitalized due to a stomach bug. Trained separately yesterday. I think he will be good to go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back