Multiplat The Evil Within

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah The keeper boss fight was a bitch took me at least 40 minutes and multiple tries to beat him also the giant mutated dog boss was a pain in the arse as well.

I beat the mutated dog with melee.

I don't know how I pulled it off but it was pretty satisfying.

Just picked this up the other day, only at the end of chapter 2. You can really tell it's from the Resident Evil creator though.

Bad Voice acting, cut scenes, and bad ai.

Like the atmosphere though and sneaking.

Agree with terrible voice acting. APART from Ruvik. Jackie Earle Haley has such a distinct voice, he's pretty badass.

Just picked this up the other day, only at the end of chapter 2. You can really tell it's from the Resident Evil creator though.

Bad Voice acting, cut scenes, and bad ai.

Like the atmosphere though and sneaking.

The game does really pick up around chapter 7.

I thought the game was putrid after chapter 2 and was considering taking it back.

The game does really pick up around chapter 7.

I thought the game was putrid after chapter 2 and was considering taking it back.

I'm on chapter 3 on PC and it keeps crashing now, checked out Steam forums and it some problem with the game.

It reminds me a lot of an area you go to in RE4 around about the time you go back to the village and it's night time.

I'm up to chapter 11. Game is good, but it just seems to rely so much on instant death sequences. Either boss battles or some random enemy/event that can kill you in 1 shot.

Gets tedious having to do parts over and over again because the game relies on cheap kills.

Jeez, I haven't played this since the day I bought it, been so busy with research. Not to mention other games. Gonna have to rotate between this and Lords of the Fallen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Currently playing chapter 9

Oh man playing with headphones in the dark creepy as ****.
Yeah know what ya mean, I'm currently up to chapter 5, you have to have a headset for this game, it wouldn't be the same with out one. I'm loving it at the moment, although running out if ammo made me repeat chapter 5, pretty much did it twice.

NG+ seems like a breeze with the powered up upgrades..
especially getting to use a bazooka . I just use a shock bolt to stun a boss type enemy and then hit them with the bazooka .
Made things very easy.

Does the camera stop doing it's lurching after chapter 1?

Also am I the only one who had no idea what to do at the start? Pretty sure I nearly quite after the tenth or so death sequence.

Does the camera stop doing it's lurching after chapter 1?

Also am I the only one who had no idea what to do at the start? Pretty sure I nearly quite after the tenth or so death sequence.

Yeah I had a hard time too early with the camera but got used to it.

What chapter are you up to?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back