Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

terminators

All Australian
Oct 10, 2008
geelong
AFL Club
Collingwood
God the unibet conditions on their bonus from tonight are ridiculous. They awarded a bonus amount I think equal to your stake, which now must be turned over 7 times before it converts to "real" money. I had $100 on there, which means I have to turn over $700 there in 14 days, when I struggle to even find a price with them. I suppose I could just treat it as play money and go for broke.

Check PM

Aug 14, 2005
NoR
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
lakers, nufc, subi, colts
my promo whoring for the weekend - luxbet payout on top 2 in mv cup and 50% cox plate bonus, ladbrokes race 3 refund, betstar race 2 refund, beteasy 100% deposit bonus, betfair 50% quaddie bonus at the valley, sportingbet 30% quaddie bonus at the valley.theres other promos that were ignored. great time of the year for mug punters like myself, so many books chasing your business!!!

Mar 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Angels
God the unibet conditions on their bonus from tonight are ridiculous. They awarded a bonus amount I think equal to your stake, which now must be turned over 7 times before it converts to "real" money. I had $100 on there, which means I have to turn over $700 there in 14 days, when I struggle to even find a price with them. I suppose I could just treat it as play money and go for broke.
I've almost gotten through my turnover odyssey but it's been a long hard haul.

I've been having a lot of place bets on $1.50 horses....

Rooster Cogburn

Premiership Player
Dec 16, 2010
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal
Err did anyone get this TWEET POWERED HORSE email from Sportsbet today?

WTF is that about?

Yeah I got it. Probably some crowd participation bullshit, like a fictional race where you send in your support via tweets through sections of a race with a hashtag. They'll be trying to get Sportsbet trending nationally.

Rooster Cogburn

Premiership Player
Dec 16, 2010
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal
bet365 have amended the 365 Best product as of today - no fixed odds component, it's just a standard best of 3 tote or SP product. They do however have a fixed odds product, which will pay fixed odds at time of bet or SP, whichever is higher, so that's something at least.

And apparently no fixed odds available at all today, whilst they make the changes, but should be back tomorrow.

:cry:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 6, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Geelong
bet365 have amended the 365 Best product as of today - no fixed odds component, it's just a standard best of 3 tote or SP product. They do however have a fixed odds product, which will pay fixed odds at time of bet or SP, whichever is higher, so that's something at least.

And apparently no fixed odds available at all today, whilst they make the changes, but should be back tomorrow.

:cry:

Oh *, they are always best price early in the week.

Rooster Cogburn

Premiership Player
Dec 16, 2010
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal
Rooster Cogburn Did you read it right? Cos that's not how I read the email. They have fixed today, my impression was that they would offer Fixed and if the SP was bigger you would get that.

Asked on chat about the fixed odds not being up this morning, and they said available after today, but they have put them up so all good.

Regarding the product, prior to today 365 best was Fixed at time of bet or best of 3 totes, whichever is larger. Now 365 best is just a best of 3 totes product, and they have introduced this new 365 fixed which is Fixed at time of bet or SP, whichever is larger. So still not bad, but not as good as it was.

Jugada

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Well there goes them seeing my business ever again. No more best of 2 divs for everything it's just middle tote and no fixed odds or best of the Totes

Way to ruin the only good thing you have going

Rooster Cogburn

Premiership Player
Dec 16, 2010
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal
Fixed odds or SP is still ok though, good insurance if your selection does blow out.

I agree with RC, not that bad.

If you're going to bet on race day bet with someone else (someone who offers Best of Best, Power Prices at Sportsbet etc) but i will continue to use 365 for their early market value.

PRANKSTER666

Premiership Player
Sep 26, 2007
P-Town
AFL Club
West Coast
Anyone heard of the The Betting Shop, got cold called today with a deposit match, saying they are invite only? Website looks a little amateur, are they like Punting Pal?

Jugada

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Anyone heard of the The Betting Shop, got cold called today with a deposit match, saying they are invite only? Website looks a little amateur, are they like Punting Pal?

Well they have a join now button so I presume everyone is invited

Site looks s**t, odds are sub par, can't even find any T&Cs on their site or where they are located. Not a chance in hell they would see my money

Remove this Banner Ad

Back