Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

For a level 26 I was owning it on the vault last night!

Good effort by all - that little bit more fire power from higher levels makes a huge difference to getting the swarms killed just that bit quicker and not getting over run.

I'm happy to jump back in tomorrow or Monday night to see if everyone can at least make it past the Templar.

In the meantime if any of the 25s and 26s can get a level or two further along you'll notice a real difference. Hopefully some of you got enough shards to level up some armour to take you up a level.
Not going to use any coins at Xur this week so I'll do the weekly sometime before the reset. Currently going to get a hunter up to 20 and get my lvl 11 Titan up too.

God I wish I could just play this all the time. It's like a drug
I spent 2 coins this week - one on fusion rifle telemetry and one on hand cannon telemetry - I want to get Plan C and The Devil You know fully upgraded. Would have liked some auto rifle telemetry but didn't see anyone for sale.

And yes it's like digital ice.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good effort by all - that little bit more fire power from higher levels makes a huge difference to getting the swarms killed just that bit quicker and not getting over run.

I'm happy to jump back in tomorrow or Monday night to see if everyone can at least make it past the Templar.

In the meantime if any of the 25s and 26s can get a level or two further along you'll notice a real difference. Hopefully some of you got enough shards to level up some armour to take you up a level.

I spent 2 coins this week - one on fusion rifle telemetry and one on hand cannon telemetry - I want to get Plan C and The Devil You know fully upgraded. Would have liked some auto rifle telemetry but didn't see anyone for sale.

And yes it's like digital ice.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I got some shards and upgraded some armour. Only took me to mid 26 though. But some quality farming today now has me just a tick under 27

I really need a new helmet. It's the only blue piece left in my armoury. For blue it's pretty good, but, you know...

A legendary or exotic helmet would have me pushing 28 I reckon. Sigh

I am on the verge of Vanguard level 4 though. Maybe that milestone will offer some succour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back