Status
Not open for further replies.

TRADE ALERT L_W_P

DEFT TOUCH receives:
M.Barlow

TUTTY receives:
Pick 11 and J.Jenkins

Unknown Caller to confirm

Pick 11 will be used obviously to replace one of my many Retirees/Delistees and then hopefully develop into a superstar! Getting rid of Barlow wasn't initially on my list of things to do but I am hoping that I will now be able to secure a good player in the draft with Pick 11 and at the same time I am bringing into my side a player who is capable of producing the goods in Jenkins and, ATM he holds Foward and Ruck status which makes him a perfect fit for my side as it currently stands

I accept. It hurts giving up picking 11 and Jenkins. I was pretty confident of picking a very good youngster with pick 11 (Stringer and Bontempelli were the past two pick 11s), but I'll have to my chances with some lower picks. Jenkins will also be a big loss given he kicked 40 goals last year (15th in the AFL and only three players younger than him kicked more) and is relatively young for a quality ruck eligible player.

Should be up to date on trades.

My laptop is busted and I cant do colour on my phone so people will need to keep an eye on the delistings/retirements via the AFL website :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TRADE ALERT! L_W_P

TUTTY RECEIVES:
Pick 12 | Pick 34

BACKTOBACK RECEIVES:
J.WATSON

Drew23 to confirm

This deal is basically the same as my last deal I completed with UC the only real difference is Watson was always on my list to trade out if possible. Obviously Watson can play the game, but to do me any favors he has to be playing regularly and I am not sure if he can do that next season. He has taken some hits with injury this season and at 29 years old I think that may become a more regular occurrence. Either way, he is 29 and as I am rebuilding I would rather lose performance in my team if it means I can bring in some young players that will develop into my best 22 for years to come. I am sure picks 12 and 34 will help me to achieve that

TRADE ALERT! L_W_P

TUTTY RECEIVES:
Pick 12 | Pick 34

BACKTOBACK RECEIVES:
J.WATSON

Drew23 to confirm

This deal is basically the same as my last deal I completed with UC the only real difference is Watson was always on my list to trade out if possible. Obviously Watson can play the game, but to do me any favors he has to be playing regularly and I am not sure if he can do that next season. He has taken some hits with injury this season and at 29 years old I think that may become a more regular occurrence. Either way, he is 29 and as I am rebuilding I would rather lose performance in my team if it means I can bring in some young players that will develop into my best 22 for years to come. I am sure picks 12 and 34 will help me to achieve that
Confirmed. Although losing pick 12 for a drug cheat is difficult, jab watson is quite capable of racking up the big numbers. Further adds to my midfield depth.

Can we set the draft date early. I cannot access the internet at all during the 16th-26th of January so I really hope that it is not on at that time and more in Febuary sometime.

Haha that's it. Actually off there on the 10th of November next month as well. Doing some prep for a school group I'm bringing across in January. Philippines turning into my career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back