Official Match Thread S18 First Elimination Final: Mount Buller Demons vs East Side Hawks at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

## Slightly Official Team Sheet Until Karnyge Says Otherwise ##
B: Pie in the Sky - Lunchlady Doris - HawkAussie (Matt121)
HB: Mouseh - scaryness - WaLkEr_ThE_StAr
C: Tarkyn_24 - Rendered Unsafe - Mr Eagle
HF: Ashton Agar - Itsmyshow - fabulousfill
F: Dagless - DeeWong6996 - Karnezis_13
R: larrikin - Captain Awkward - Clint Beastwood
I/C: Jiska - madman

Changes
Captain Awkward FF > RO
Itsmyshow RO > CHF
DeeWong6996 CHF > FF
Jiska OUT > INT
madman OUT > INT
ryan_seb INT > OUT
bombersno1 INT > OUT

Logger

When you're onto a good thing, change it...right? So I did. Jiska and madman's cameo appearances get them back on the field. Tarks stays in his new happy place on the wing, DeeWong gets handed the big job at FF and IMS goes to CHF while Captain Awkward goes for a run.

All hail the Hawk's new overlord, Mr E.
CRISIS-AVERTED.jpg

Holy changes Mr Eagle.

Bold and I love it.

I was going for the exact same thing but with IMS straight to FF, but putting our resident good luck charm DeeWong6996 in arguably the most important position on the ground is uber gutsy.

I don't know if we run by AEST around here but I got on with 20 minutes to spare. :D

Also what about Jiska tearing the Demons up lately. Guy hasn't been around, spent more time at the local pub than the training track and tears a foundation club down from it's... well, foundations. Everything's coming up Milhawks.

I came here with a sly grin expecting to stick the boots in at your five-goal penalty for not posting a team sheet and then there's that. Now I got nothing.

At least Itsmyshow's managed to shy away from the might of lanky_wes in the middle. Would've had his arse kicked so hard he'd finish a distant third in a two-man contest.

I love that one of the Demons interchange players has this as their status... still.

"GOOD LUCK TO THE WEST COAST WONDERS THIS WEEK, GET UP BOYS, YOU DESERVE IT!!! GOOD LUCK FROTHIES, KILL EM CHAMP!!!"

Not only does he seem unaware that the West Coast Wonders aren't playing this week due to their inability to make finals, he seems to be under the impression that the Demons are not in contention, or surely his good luck message would've gone to his own team. And is Frothies even around anymore?

Further proof of the #barebullerbandwagon I suppose.

With a five-goal penalty averted, the margin should stretch back into quadruple-digits.

I came here with a sly grin expecting to stick the boots in at your five-goal penalty for not posting a team sheet and then there's that. Now I got nothing.

At least Itsmyshow's managed to shy away from the might of lanky_wes in the middle. Would've had his arse kicked so hard he'd finish a distant third in a two-man contest.

I decide to give you and your rabble a sporting chance and you behave like this. I am disappointed with you good sir and challenge you to a dual.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't worry Eth , i still stand by my decision last season to nominate you as the best and worst captain in the competition. :)

I reckon a team of me would be amazing.

With Essendon's current situation, a team of only Cooney could be very plausible.

Remember that time when you were on the podcast and you wanted to know my opinion on how you sounded, I lied.

You had a voice like a girl, and not a pretty one :cool:
I was so excited to see you quoted my post, now I'm just disappointed. :(

Where's Claypigeon ? :(

I decide to give you and your rabble a sporting chance and you behave like this. I am disappointed with you good sir and challenge you to a dual.
A dual what?

We don't have to win this final twice, do we?

He is still going to finish a distant third in a two man contest, but now he at least has an excuse.
I love that one of the Demons interchange players has this as their status... still.

"GOOD LUCK TO THE WEST COAST WONDERS THIS WEEK, GET UP BOYS, YOU DESERVE IT!!! GOOD LUCK FROTHIES, KILL EM CHAMP!!!"

Not only does he seem unaware that the West Coast Wonders aren't playing this week due to their inability to make finals, he seems to be under the impression that the Demons are not in contention, or surely his good luck message would've gone to his own team. And is Frothies even around anymore?

Further proof of the #barebullerbandwagon I suppose.

With a five-goal penalty averted, the margin should stretch back into quadruple-digits.
I think you will find he just realises that a win to Mount Buller is a given, so he is providing support for those that need it more.

Suppose they could give us a COLA to help get some more players in. :mad:

I doubt it. The AFL hates when teams that have COLA forced upon them use it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back