The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is that the official voting?

Yeah I think so.

How is Markovic nominated when he's s**t?

(according to everyone in this thread)

Selected in the Europa League Team of the Season last year, one of Benfica's best players in a season they won the league, the domestic cup and came runner up in the Europa League.

Debatable how close to the top of the list he is, but he definitely deserves to be on there! Unfortunately we haven't seen the best of him yet but I have absolutely no doubt he'll be a very valuable player for us over the years. Still a young lad so we may just have to be patient with him as he finds his place at the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Markovic will be fine, I thought he looked pretty good against Tottenham when he played. We can't expect all our young players to play like Sterling! It's not his fault we didn't buy players for the now... Give him half a season to find his feet... At least!

Whos making a night of it and watching Suarez's debut?

I might watch the Classico but Suarez is now an opposition player therefore he's dead to me.

On the discussion over shelling out big money for proven world class talent, I've heard the owners bring up FFP more than once. I suspect though they're using that as a bit of an excuse particularly with all these recent sponsorship deals. Garuda, Subway, Dunkin' Donuts and virtually anything that moves.

I will watch if I'm still up. speaking of Suarez has anyone noticed the "pro-Suarez" media around now that he's not a Liverpool player... I haven't read or watched anything but have just noticed on all the news sites and youtube and the like there are friendly caricatures and articles and "the return of Suarez" promotional pictures, all this stuff you couldn't believe would be promoted for the same Luis Suarez that played for us 12 months ago.

but I will be going for Barca probably. I have to admit I'm interested in tonight, I'd prefer them to win and for Dortmund and Liverpool to return to winning ways in the league!!

I will watch if I'm still up. speaking of Suarez has anyone noticed the "pro-Suarez" media around now that he's not a Liverpool player... I haven't read or watched anything but have just noticed on all the news sites and youtube and the like there are friendly caricatures and articles and "the return of Suarez" promotional pictures, all this stuff you couldn't believe would be promoted for the same Luis Suarez that played for us 12 months ago.

but I will be going for Barca probably. I have to admit I'm interested in tonight, I'd prefer them to win and for Dortmund and Liverpool to return to winning ways in the league!!
Suarez had a fine ride in the media last season, until the bite.

B0y1dMGCEAIA2fP.jpg

Balotelli... lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back