Resource Official Request Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Could someone please make this for me?
I want something like this (http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/staticfile/AFL Tenant/PortAdelaide/Theme/ptadelaide-sanfl-theme.jpg)
but featuring the below guernsey.
Port_Adelaide_Guernsey_1997.gif

Would be really appreciated :)

The image you linked is an actual photo. Short of someone having an old Port SBS jumper lying around that they'd be willing to crumple up and take a photo of, I doubt you'll get anything like what you want, sorry
Thought Stormy made a tutorial on how to dothis in PhotoShop about a year ago.

The image you linked is an actual photo. Short of someone having an old Port SBS jumper lying around that they'd be willing to crumple up and take a photo of, I doubt you'll get anything like what you want, sorry
Nah I don't want them to do that, only a computer generated image. Doesn't matter if it can't be done

Nah I don't want them to do that, only a computer generated image. Doesn't matter if it can't be done
Why do you want a computer generated image?

A real life image would be far more spectacular let me assure you of that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys,

I am in need of someone to help create a logo for the Lawn Bowls Championships for 2015. The event will be held on the Gold Coast, so the logo would need to represent the sun and sand of the GC. If you think you could help me out with this, that would be wonderful. Thanks.
I think you need to give more details, as in compensation.

could somebody change the FHC here:
87256_86fb7eaefa31e0be3d90f06aa15156e2.png

would like the Fitzroy Lion style logo here (only thing change is the football is now a hockey puck)
87257_a2e738c153c485b141584dedfb6ea75f.png

would like the lion to match the color of the jersey. i am working on a game (started to save my money for it). would like the lion with the hockey puck in the middle instead of FHC.

Can someone please design an ESFC (Eastern Suburbs Football Club) monogram. Something similar to the one on the Melbourne training jersey/on the back of the hawthorn away jersey/the Carlton monogram. Thanks

What kind of design? Bigfooty gif
Personal use or business related*? Just to see what it would look like
Design brief: For the first slide "Splash Brothers" , Curry's pic and then Klay Thompson's pic

1) 23a596eae882bb3be87f9837fd55acdb.jpg

2) 3e1e59b540701f6af58f424777492c3b.jpg

7df9b998d8a152b6c721c7e2dadf83bd.jpg

If you can make it into a bigfooty gif for me that'll be great!

I posted this in the Universal Template Discussion thread but thought this would be more appropriate, I'm after a paint friendly version of the West Torrens Eagle, the one that used to be on the front of their jumper prior to the merger with Woodville. Cheers in advance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back