Opinion 2004 Premiership Reunion - your predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

I was asking a serious question. I know both had issues with the club, Aker with Matthews and Bradshaw with his transfer out when the Lions wanted Fevola.
If I misunderstood the post then what was it about?

The original comment was about players cutting ties with the club and not going back - which is about stuff that happened well after 2004. Your response talked about what happened in the 2004 GF. That's why asked if you were taking the piss.

The original comment was about players cutting ties with the club and not going back - which is about stuff that happened well after 2004. Your response talked about what happened in the 2004 GF. That's why asked if you were taking the piss.
This misunderstanding wouldn't have happened on TPFP. I was just answering to one post, not a full conversation. Had I known what the earlier posts were referring to, if they were on all subsequent posts, then I would have had the full picture.

Was this gathering just for the premiership players, or would guys like Primus have been invited?
If Primus was invited, would he even go anyway?

Primus and Francou really deserved to be PAFC premiership players. Life can be so unfair and football reflects this.

And Lockwood should be a triple premiership player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back