Saga should be over soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
More I looked into it, the more I felt Hird has been really crucified here, so as much as initially I had no feelings one way or the other that is not the way I feel now.
I have just felt that he should have immediately stepped down when he was shocked to be sitting there or at least after the Ziggy report. It would have been the best thing to do for himself and the club. Let's face it, no other coach would have survived this saga. Everyone agrees that Knights would have gone in a split second. Ok, we can debate how bad a coach he was, but the point is there is a standard anyone must adhere to when being the coach. You really take on the responsibility of team excellence. Once you have a major breach in those standards you have to go. If you stay you put yourself in a position to be crucified whether you deserve it or not.

Lol 'find me the direct quote' - rude little **** aren't you
The 105 pages can be found here
http://m.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news...-hits-back-at-asada-boss-20141024-11b6lt.html
The bit about the player interview transcripts was in one of the many radio interviews I believe
Find it yourself you lazy ****

it's rude to want things to be accurate? you asked me if i was calling paul marsh a liar, how can i call paul marsh a liar if i don't know what he exactly said? you simply paraphrased what he said in your prior post, and you're the one who knows what he said so i would assume you had the actual quote on hand.

there's nothing in that link that quotes paul marsh. the radio interview that plays doesn't have anything to do with the contents of the evidence briefs.

so all i can assume is that you don't have any evidence to back up your claims, which therefore leads me to question the accuracy of your posts.

further, all that link really does is support my assumption that the evidence was an executive summary and not just pages of extensive transcripts.

"(But) it is disingenuous for McDevitt to tell us to read the 12,000 pages of evidence. We've seen this before and it's not the evidence, it's a summary of what ASADA says is the evidence.
- Hargreaves

you'd assume that the transcripts would count as actual evidence right? not a summary of what ASADA says is the evidence?

also please don't accuse me of being rude and then follow it up with calling me a "rude little ****" and a "lazy ****", cheers, it's a little juvenile.

Embarrassing choke by the bombers I know. Last time we did that in a cut throat final we smashed the next season. With Carlisle feasting on North again and your best player that night (Greenwood) not there having being traded we'll trounce you like the minnows you are. Cooney will get 25+ touches while Higgins is in the stands injured.

Last time we beat you in a cut throat final you smashed the next season only to hilariously choke against Carlton in the prelim and we won the flag.

that is a ridiculous statement, yep and I am pretty sure.
Ok then!.
Who was the 'one' that had a connection to the hiring and instigation of the program?.
And if you implicate Robinson or Thompson you will be sorely aggrieved!.
Hird is,and was Ground Zero.
End of story.
And it ain't a pretty picture!
You have to agree with that!?.
Anyway,how's the weather over there?

Got an axe to grind much.

Accusing an investigating officer of constructing lies is quite a serious claim.

Easy to do on an anonymous internet forum. Since you are so assured of this, publish a freelance piece and submit it to the HUN with your name to have it published.

actually someone suggested that writing "liar liar pants on fire"
could land me a libel suit
so I have come up with a different set of words to put people off the scent
but if you see them, you'll have the key to translate
"friar friar lance on pyre"

Ok then!.
Who was the 'one' that had a connection to the hiring and instigation of the program?.
And if you implicate Robinson or Thompson you will be sorely aggrieved!.
Hird is,and was Ground Zero.
End of story.
And it ain't a pretty picture!
You have to agree with that!?.
Anyway,how's the weather over there?

Don't agree, cleaning pool, abusing and being abused by tom Waterhouse and it is cloudy ( spitting rain)

Don't agree, cleaning pool, abusing and being abused by tom Waterhouse and it is cloudy ( spitting rain)
Just lost on the Cox Plate,Tom is a campaigner,never give that weedy little so and so nothin'!
Abuse and abused,it all evens out in the rain!
:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the cap fits.....

are you saying it fits you...? or like what?

So aside from the 105 pages, what do you think was in the other 245?

firstly roughly 105 pages doesn't sound super accurate, and you'd assume the players lawyer would exaggerate (or underexaggerate) in favour of his clients. further i have no idea what the other pages contain and neither do you, perhaps it's appendices, perhaps it's overviews, perhaps it's tables of contents, perhaps it's photographs and diagrams, perhaps it's references.

all i know is that you've failed yet again to provide a link to this mysterious paul marsh quote.

you'd assume that the transcripts would count as actual evidence right? not a summary of what ASADA says is the evidence?

also please don't accuse me of being rude and then follow it up with calling me a "rude little ****" and a "lazy ****", cheers, it's a little juvenile.

If anyone needs this to be over ASAP, it's some of the Bombers supporters on this forum. The pressure's getting to them :)

Ha I knew it would be something like that.

I had a conversation with two investigators about the 350 pages. Neither of them had worked for ASADA but one knows Paul Simonsson quite well. That's what I was told and I passed it on. You can do with it whatever you like, including your laboured attempt to discredit me.

For me it explains, in part, Paul Marshs' statement that the 350 pages contains 105 pages of a generic summary of evidence they have pretty much seen before, transcripts of interviews and not much else.

That BM referred to the 12000 pages a few times and we have heard repeatedly about the 100000 interviews, 10000000 emails and 10000000 texts analysed during the case is telling. It should raise alarms bells and it has for me. What is it they say about men who drive red sports cars?
LOL, see that bolded bit?
I think you should apologise to Echols

actually someone suggested that writing "liar liar pants on fire"
could land me a libel suit
so I have come up with a different set of words to put people off the scent
but if you see them, you'll have the key to translate
"friar friar lance on pyre"
If only you worked for an advertising agency writing copy,you could really be somebody,a contender even!.

Damn, one of the posts from the 3 'muppeteers' reminded me that I forgot to add 'from all accounts' to 'we now know'/ 'it is now apparent' in my last post.

Sunny afternoon watching the Cox Plate with some mates - having a drink every time we read one of those phrases. We may not make the last race!!

We are led to believe

That is not a definitive fact

Burrrrpp

If only you worked for an advertising agency writing copy,you could really be somebody,a contender even!.

thank you for the encouragement
alas, my time has come and gone
all that I have left is submitting rivetting prose to this board
and giving enjoyment to thousands of footy fans

We are led to believe

That is not a definitive fact

Burrrrpp

sounds like ASADA's case!
here's a small example:
(Page 167) Mr Charter told ASADA investigators that he had no direct knowledge of Essendon’s supplementation program. Although Mr Charter admitted procuring WADA prohibited substances from China on behalf of Mr Dank, he could not positively say whether Mr Dank had administered those substances to Essendon players. Much of the evidence provided by Mr Charter has been independently corroborated which tends to underpin the veracity of his claims.

Pretty sure he thought the process was flawed from day one.

Surprising he only decided to challenge it once ASADA started issuing notices. I'm sure that was just a coincidence.

sounds like ASADA's case!
here's a small example:
(Page 167) Mr Charter told ASADA investigators that he had no direct knowledge of Essendon’s supplementation program. Although Mr Charter admitted procuring WADA prohibited substances from China on behalf of Mr Dank, he could not positively say whether Mr Dank had administered those substances to Essendon players. Much of the evidence provided by Mr Charter has been independently corroborated which tends to underpin the veracity of his claims.

It is possible Mr Charter did not see Dank administer drugs to the players, even though he purchased them on his behalf.

That sounds to me like a statement of an account leading to a version of events.

You see, it's called gathering tidbits of information to strengthen a case, then presenting, along with all the other tidbits of evidence, to secure a conviction.

Charter doesn't have to see the players being injected if the players admit being injected, Weap says he saw them being injected and Dank has already said he was injecting them with TB4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back