Cancelled
May 31, 2011
Cheltenham
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
newcastle united
Mobbenfuhrer where is the XP farm?

Maybe we need a new guide thread for interesting info and features.
I have one at about 620,600. Entrance is lit up on surface behind my house. Enchanting room is below the xp room.

Not sure where any others are.

Just don't take stuff from chests unless you ask before for a trade. And if someone has a blaze rod and netherwort I'm willing to trade something like a spare diamond silk touch pick because I like you guys☺

Thanks Chief, appreciate it.

Mull's Skeleton XP farm can be found via the nether portal tunnels. I think it is the one going east, it's nearby the main portal area and has a sign in front of it I believe so shouldn't be too hard to find.
Found it, thanks.

Added a few hundred more blocks to the iron line tunnel. Need to get some tracks down.

Yeah the Skele XP Farm is via nether hub, peels off the path to my and ruling's portals. NPC Village portal that way too. Viper's place is in similar direction.

Chief the wheat farm is : Go to my layers of farms and head down to the pumpkin level. Ignore the three signposted doors, take the one at far end withou sign. Head downstairs and you'll find it. Thats not where you get the wheat though, wheat is funnelled to the supermarket (off the pond down at foot of my hill).

I have one at about 620,600. Entrance is lit up on surface behind my house. Enchanting room is below the xp room.

Not sure where any others are.

Just don't take stuff from chests unless you ask before for a trade. And if someone has a blaze rod and netherwort I'm willing to trade something like a spare diamond silk touch pick because I like you guys☺
You can take some netherwort from the very bottom farm layer if you want. Just replant. No trade necessary.

Rankor

Cancelled
May 31, 2011
Cheltenham
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
newcastle united
You can take some netherwort from the very bottom farm layer if you want. Just replant. No trade necessary.
It's more a trade for a blaze rod.

Also just made a portal to my zombie xp/enchant room from nether. It's off the side of south station portal. Have not checked all portals to see if I broke any but I think it should be ok.

Whoever's putting junk in the XP Farm's dedicated item chests, please note there are more chests down the ladder for non-farm items. Please don't junk up the dedicated chests. Additionally if you're there for bonemeal, try to replace a bit of what you take. There's a flush button that will quickly slaughter the mobs and still provide bones and arrows without having to punch them one by one.

Also noticed a door left open on the way to the NPC Village. In your own constructs do what you like, but elsewhere, close any doors you have to open to go through.

Last edited:
AND a door left open in my main home ... I seriously hoped we'd leave the *******s behind when starting a new server but I guess that is not so.
A couple of us are around your place building rails, but I haven't been in your house for a while.

By the way in the NPC Village there is a villager in a jail cell. LOoks like a normal player-built house, but inside the villager is constrained by fences. Please please please do not touch. Don't kill him, hit him, move him, free him, in fact don't even drop anything or die near him.

He has been raised from a child villager farmer to be kept separate from the rest, and from crops. He needs to have his inventory slots empty for use in an auto farm, because I have to fill those slots meticulously. If he so much as walked over a broken dirt block or flower, he becomes useless. Please don't taint him.

Ok finished this safe house at -1213 1739, I was told people wanted sand. Will update once I've linked the nether portal to the central nether hub
Cobble on the left of the house is a spider spawner
88gji4E.png

Chief you said something about mob spawning not working as it should. Can you elaborate at all? I mean, I was out levelling land and there were mobs spawning in the distance. Zombies coming after me. Creepers to help me mine. Skeletons to shoot from an achievement-winning distance \o/.

So what is it that's not working? Where did you read this?

Back