Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did that twice this morning. Many profanities when I went through as a Hunter at the end.

Was easy as a Warlock.
Never used a Warlock or a Hunter.

It was those Stealth Vendals that were pissing me off. Killed me about 6 times. Surprised I got rid of the reaver Captain so easily. If he got me, I think I would've raged quit.

Never used a Warlock or a Hunter.

It was those Stealth Vendals that were pissing me off. Killed me about 6 times. Surprised I got rid of the reaver Captain so easily. If he got me, I think I would've raged quit.

Yeah it was the Stealth Vandals that got me multiple times. Eventually just fusion rifled my way through

For a level 26 I was owning it on the vault last night!
Not to toot my own horn but as a level 25 I was superb.

Play the plan and be thorough on the objective.

I'm a star.

Okay, okay...

Am I the only one who has never found a purple engram on the ground?
No...no your not.

Oh and just did some strikes....lots of blue engrams....2 motes of light. Blacky...1 strange coin. FML.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like I've got a bit to go then. I've put in 115 hours.

I'm not sure how many hours you've put in, but I've only found 4 in 160 hours.
I'd played about 120 hours before I found my first...
* me you blokes have too much time on your hands*

*totally ******* jealous. I'm only on 60 hours.. :(

It's like a drug isn't it!!

Nothing else has any meaning. I just want my wife to go to bed at like 8pm lol
Yep, I got in trouble this afternoon when I celebrated the fact that my partner is on night shift tonight.... I shouldn't have celebrated in front of her... oops.

150 hours playtime, 3 weeks annual leave helped that. It's no wonder I cbf playing it much now, so much time on the grind :$

I've moved back onto Diablo 3 where RNGesus isn't a prick. Good to feel like I'm actually being rewarded for playing.
500 hours of Diablo for me... Destiny is a nice change of pace. Not over the grind just yet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back