Matador Cup Elimination Final; NSW vs QLD

Remove this Banner Ad

Good finish, worth switching over from the test for a tick! Feel a bit for Reardon, light in your eyes chances are bloody hard but he'll feel very guilty no doubt. Cummins and Hopes really good from what I saw.

At least NSW going through makes it easier to choose who to barrack for in the final

Good finish, worth switching over from the test for a tick! Feel a bit for Reardon, light in your eyes chances are bloody hard but he'll feel very guilty no doubt. Cummins and Hopes really good from what I saw.

At least NSW going through makes it easier to choose who to barrack for in the final

Everyone jump on the WA bandwagon!

Carters really has stepped up in that finisher role, just needs to close the game out at the very death. Left us hanging a bit with that big shot when only 2 was required.

Very exciting finish! Didn't know who to barrack for in this one (NSW and Qld both being arch enemies of Vics ;)) but was going for NSW in the end as I was very impressed with Cummins' batting and the way he took the game on. Feel as though Qld let it get away from them a bit though. Hope the final is as exciting! LOL, I also thought Stuart Clark was as dull as dishwater in commentary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back